Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Named Best Couple of 2010
Although never confirming that they are an item, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were declared 2010's hot couple by MTV. Their dating rumor were fueled and seemed to be confirmed by a number of high-profile sightings over the course of the year including the one in which he visited her on the set of her movie "On the Road".
Newly-wed Russell Brand and Katy Perry are another MTV best couple. Their love journey started when they first met at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. After dating only for few months, they got engaged at the end of the year and exchanged wedding vows nearly a year later.
The other hottest couples are 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler as well as Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift. Fiddy and Handler's romance rumor began swirling on the web after a picture of them getting cozy with each other surfaced. Gyllenhaal and Swift, meanwhile, sparked dating report after they were caught going on a date and followed it up with several other outings.
More Robert Pattinson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked