Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Named Best Couple of 2010
Although never confirming that they are an item, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were declared 2010's hot couple by MTV. Their dating rumor were fueled and seemed to be confirmed by a number of high-profile sightings over the course of the year including the one in which he visited her on the set of her movie "On the Road".
Newly-wed Russell Brand and Katy Perry are another MTV best couple. Their love journey started when they first met at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. After dating only for few months, they got engaged at the end of the year and exchanged wedding vows nearly a year later.
The other hottest couples are 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler as well as Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift. Fiddy and Handler's romance rumor began swirling on the web after a picture of them getting cozy with each other surfaced. Gyllenhaal and Swift, meanwhile, sparked dating report after they were caught going on a date and followed it up with several other outings.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps