Demi Lovato Reportedly Up for a Role in 'The Avengers'
Demi Lovato might be out of rehab and back at work soon. The Disney songstress is allegedly up for a role in star-studded movie "The Avengers" which will start shooting on April 1, 2011. The news was first brought to public by RadarOnline.
The publication also reported that Lovato who stayed in rehab during Thanksgiving is going to spend Christmas with her family outside the facility. "She will return to the treatment center that night," a source revealed further about the break arrangement.
Demi Lovato is well known for her roles as Mitchie Torres in the "Camp Rock" TV movies and Sonny Munroe in "Sonny with a Chance". She contributes to theme songs in the small screen projects, and went on tour with Jonas Brothers before leaving for rehab.
"The Avengers" itself is plotted to come out in the United States on May 4, 2012. The film will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
The cast ensemble include Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle