Demi Lovato Reportedly Up for a Role in 'The Avengers'
Demi Lovato might be out of rehab and back at work soon. The Disney songstress is allegedly up for a role in star-studded movie "The Avengers" which will start shooting on April 1, 2011. The news was first brought to public by RadarOnline.
The publication also reported that Lovato who stayed in rehab during Thanksgiving is going to spend Christmas with her family outside the facility. "She will return to the treatment center that night," a source revealed further about the break arrangement.
Demi Lovato is well known for her roles as Mitchie Torres in the "Camp Rock" TV movies and Sonny Munroe in "Sonny with a Chance". She contributes to theme songs in the small screen projects, and went on tour with Jonas Brothers before leaving for rehab.
"The Avengers" itself is plotted to come out in the United States on May 4, 2012. The film will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
The cast ensemble include Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg.
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville