Demi Lovato Reportedly Up for a Role in 'The Avengers'
Demi Lovato might be out of rehab and back at work soon. The Disney songstress is allegedly up for a role in star-studded movie "The Avengers" which will start shooting on April 1, 2011. The news was first brought to public by RadarOnline.
The publication also reported that Lovato who stayed in rehab during Thanksgiving is going to spend Christmas with her family outside the facility. "She will return to the treatment center that night," a source revealed further about the break arrangement.
Demi Lovato is well known for her roles as Mitchie Torres in the "Camp Rock" TV movies and Sonny Munroe in "Sonny with a Chance". She contributes to theme songs in the small screen projects, and went on tour with Jonas Brothers before leaving for rehab.
"The Avengers" itself is plotted to come out in the United States on May 4, 2012. The film will bring together the super hero team of Marvel Comics characters for the first time ever as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced.
The cast ensemble include Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Clark Gregg.
More The Avengers News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri