Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman Announce Engagement on Twitter
Jason Mraz is an engaged man. The "I'm Yours" hitmaker popped up the question to his singer/songwriter girlfriend Tristan Prettyman and she said yes. They quickly reached out to their Twitter followers to announce the happy news.
"She said yes," the Grammy-winning singer wrote in a short message on Thursday night, December 23. The bride-to-be, meanwhile, broke the news in a longer post, "For Once. I Am Speechless.....i did good! holy crap! man of my dreams!!! for the rest of my life!!!"
Jason Mraz was previously married to makeup artist Sheridan Edley. After the divorce, he dated Tristan Prettyman, and they worked on a song together called "Shy That Way" which appears in her 2005 album "Twentythree". Most recently, they made a live duet at the Feeding the Soul Concert held at the Neuroscience Institute in La Jolla, Calif.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'