Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman Announce Engagement on Twitter
Jason Mraz is an engaged man. The "I'm Yours" hitmaker popped up the question to his singer/songwriter girlfriend Tristan Prettyman and she said yes. They quickly reached out to their Twitter followers to announce the happy news.
"She said yes," the Grammy-winning singer wrote in a short message on Thursday night, December 23. The bride-to-be, meanwhile, broke the news in a longer post, "For Once. I Am Speechless.....i did good! holy crap! man of my dreams!!! for the rest of my life!!!"
Jason Mraz was previously married to makeup artist Sheridan Edley. After the divorce, he dated Tristan Prettyman, and they worked on a song together called "Shy That Way" which appears in her 2005 album "Twentythree". Most recently, they made a live duet at the Feeding the Soul Concert held at the Neuroscience Institute in La Jolla, Calif.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna