Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman Announce Engagement on Twitter
Jason Mraz is an engaged man. The "I'm Yours" hitmaker popped up the question to his singer/songwriter girlfriend Tristan Prettyman and she said yes. They quickly reached out to their Twitter followers to announce the happy news.
"She said yes," the Grammy-winning singer wrote in a short message on Thursday night, December 23. The bride-to-be, meanwhile, broke the news in a longer post, "For Once. I Am Speechless.....i did good! holy crap! man of my dreams!!! for the rest of my life!!!"
Jason Mraz was previously married to makeup artist Sheridan Edley. After the divorce, he dated Tristan Prettyman, and they worked on a song together called "Shy That Way" which appears in her 2005 album "Twentythree". Most recently, they made a live duet at the Feeding the Soul Concert held at the Neuroscience Institute in La Jolla, Calif.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival