Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman Announce Engagement on Twitter
Jason Mraz is an engaged man. The "I'm Yours" hitmaker popped up the question to his singer/songwriter girlfriend Tristan Prettyman and she said yes. They quickly reached out to their Twitter followers to announce the happy news.
"She said yes," the Grammy-winning singer wrote in a short message on Thursday night, December 23. The bride-to-be, meanwhile, broke the news in a longer post, "For Once. I Am Speechless.....i did good! holy crap! man of my dreams!!! for the rest of my life!!!"
Jason Mraz was previously married to makeup artist Sheridan Edley. After the divorce, he dated Tristan Prettyman, and they worked on a song together called "Shy That Way" which appears in her 2005 album "Twentythree". Most recently, they made a live duet at the Feeding the Soul Concert held at the Neuroscience Institute in La Jolla, Calif.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist