Jason Mraz and Tristan Prettyman Announce Engagement on Twitter
Jason Mraz is an engaged man. The "I'm Yours" hitmaker popped up the question to his singer/songwriter girlfriend Tristan Prettyman and she said yes. They quickly reached out to their Twitter followers to announce the happy news.
"She said yes," the Grammy-winning singer wrote in a short message on Thursday night, December 23. The bride-to-be, meanwhile, broke the news in a longer post, "For Once. I Am Speechless.....i did good! holy crap! man of my dreams!!! for the rest of my life!!!"
Jason Mraz was previously married to makeup artist Sheridan Edley. After the divorce, he dated Tristan Prettyman, and they worked on a song together called "Shy That Way" which appears in her 2005 album "Twentythree". Most recently, they made a live duet at the Feeding the Soul Concert held at the Neuroscience Institute in La Jolla, Calif.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce