Danielle Staub to Record Dance Music for Upcoming Solo Album
Danielle Staub dishes on the direction she takes for her forthcoming studio album. After releasing two love songs, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star is now ready to explore the dance floor with upbeat tunes.
"I'm going back in the recording studio to work on my own. I think that is where people are going to set me aside. And it won't be anymore slit your wrist music," she opens up to Radar Online. "I had to do it, but now it's all about having fun."
She is quite confident with her career in music since she has already had two record deal offers. "I actually have two huge labels shopping me," she gushed. "I'm writing my own music too, but I do have to give credit where credit is due. I will probably have a co-writer or two in the future. I will be putting up the first few as my own."
"For me, it's about connecting with the club scene and being happy and bringing a great vibe," Danielle continued explaining about what she wants for the project. "I'm ready to give a message of happiness and it's going to be great. It's going to be house [music] and I'm definitely a pop artist."
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series