Danielle Staub to Record Dance Music for Upcoming Solo Album
Danielle Staub dishes on the direction she takes for her forthcoming studio album. After releasing two love songs, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star is now ready to explore the dance floor with upbeat tunes.
"I'm going back in the recording studio to work on my own. I think that is where people are going to set me aside. And it won't be anymore slit your wrist music," she opens up to Radar Online. "I had to do it, but now it's all about having fun."
She is quite confident with her career in music since she has already had two record deal offers. "I actually have two huge labels shopping me," she gushed. "I'm writing my own music too, but I do have to give credit where credit is due. I will probably have a co-writer or two in the future. I will be putting up the first few as my own."
"For me, it's about connecting with the club scene and being happy and bringing a great vibe," Danielle continued explaining about what she wants for the project. "I'm ready to give a message of happiness and it's going to be great. It's going to be house [music] and I'm definitely a pop artist."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance