Danielle Staub to Record Dance Music for Upcoming Solo Album
Danielle Staub dishes on the direction she takes for her forthcoming studio album. After releasing two love songs, "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" star is now ready to explore the dance floor with upbeat tunes.
"I'm going back in the recording studio to work on my own. I think that is where people are going to set me aside. And it won't be anymore slit your wrist music," she opens up to Radar Online. "I had to do it, but now it's all about having fun."
She is quite confident with her career in music since she has already had two record deal offers. "I actually have two huge labels shopping me," she gushed. "I'm writing my own music too, but I do have to give credit where credit is due. I will probably have a co-writer or two in the future. I will be putting up the first few as my own."
"For me, it's about connecting with the club scene and being happy and bringing a great vibe," Danielle continued explaining about what she wants for the project. "I'm ready to give a message of happiness and it's going to be great. It's going to be house [music] and I'm definitely a pop artist."
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'