Teaser Trailer of Kevin Smith's Horror Movie 'Red State'
Kevin Smith's horror movie "Red State" has finally got its first teaser trailer via Smodcast. Featuring no dialogue, the clip is filled with random, disturbing scenes some of which are bloody and violent, including people held against their will and some children joining a gay protest.
The movie stars Melissa Leo, Kyle Gallner, Michael Angarano and many other actors. Having no release date just yet, the film is about religious fanaticism and follows outsiders who stumble into the "fundamentalism gone to the extreme" in Middle America.
It will be debuted at the upcoming Sundance Film Festival next year. Organizers for the event released a guide for the film that read, "Red State begins by following three horny high school boys who come across an online ad from an older woman looking for a gang bang. Boys being boys, they hit the road to satisfy their libidinal urges. But what begins as a fantasy takes a dark turn as they come face-to-face with a terrifying 'holy' force with a fatal agenda."
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?