Teaser Trailer of Kevin Smith's Horror Movie 'Red State'
Kevin Smith's horror movie "Red State" has finally got its first teaser trailer via Smodcast. Featuring no dialogue, the clip is filled with random, disturbing scenes some of which are bloody and violent, including people held against their will and some children joining a gay protest.
The movie stars Melissa Leo, Kyle Gallner, Michael Angarano and many other actors. Having no release date just yet, the film is about religious fanaticism and follows outsiders who stumble into the "fundamentalism gone to the extreme" in Middle America.
It will be debuted at the upcoming Sundance Film Festival next year. Organizers for the event released a guide for the film that read, "Red State begins by following three horny high school boys who come across an online ad from an older woman looking for a gang bang. Boys being boys, they hit the road to satisfy their libidinal urges. But what begins as a fantasy takes a dark turn as they come face-to-face with a terrifying 'holy' force with a fatal agenda."
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer