Teaser Trailer of Kevin Smith's Horror Movie 'Red State'
Kevin Smith's horror movie "Red State" has finally got its first teaser trailer via Smodcast. Featuring no dialogue, the clip is filled with random, disturbing scenes some of which are bloody and violent, including people held against their will and some children joining a gay protest.
The movie stars Melissa Leo, Kyle Gallner, Michael Angarano and many other actors. Having no release date just yet, the film is about religious fanaticism and follows outsiders who stumble into the "fundamentalism gone to the extreme" in Middle America.
It will be debuted at the upcoming Sundance Film Festival next year. Organizers for the event released a guide for the film that read, "Red State begins by following three horny high school boys who come across an online ad from an older woman looking for a gang bang. Boys being boys, they hit the road to satisfy their libidinal urges. But what begins as a fantasy takes a dark turn as they come face-to-face with a terrifying 'holy' force with a fatal agenda."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?