Teaser Trailer of Kevin Smith's Horror Movie 'Red State'
Kevin Smith's horror movie "Red State" has finally got its first teaser trailer via Smodcast. Featuring no dialogue, the clip is filled with random, disturbing scenes some of which are bloody and violent, including people held against their will and some children joining a gay protest.
The movie stars Melissa Leo, Kyle Gallner, Michael Angarano and many other actors. Having no release date just yet, the film is about religious fanaticism and follows outsiders who stumble into the "fundamentalism gone to the extreme" in Middle America.
It will be debuted at the upcoming Sundance Film Festival next year. Organizers for the event released a guide for the film that read, "Red State begins by following three horny high school boys who come across an online ad from an older woman looking for a gang bang. Boys being boys, they hit the road to satisfy their libidinal urges. But what begins as a fantasy takes a dark turn as they come face-to-face with a terrifying 'holy' force with a fatal agenda."
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months