Newly-Single Zac Efron Shaves Head for Charity
Zac Efron who split from his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens earlier this month has a new hair-do. The "High School Musical" actor shaved his head in a military haircut, and his fresh look was revealed when a picture of him wearing army outfit and posing with a female fan made its way out via TwitPic.
Efron reportedly cut his hair on the set of his new movie "The Lucky One". He also challenged crew members of the film to cut their hair. The deal was he would donate an undisclosed amount of cash to local charity Kingsley House for each crew who took the challenge.
Some 30 crew took the offer, and two of them who were women donated their hair to Locks of Love, an organization that makes wigs for sick children. "He likes doing things for charity -- two Make-A-Wish kids came a visit to the set while he was there -- and he felt like he wanted to do something for a New Orleans charity since he had such a nice time shooting there," his publicist Gina Hoffman told Times-Picayune.
In "The Lucky One", Zac Efron takes the lead role of U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault who has survived three tours of duty in Iraq and attributes his good luck to a photograph he carried of a woman, whom he doesn't even know. When he returns to the States, he will seek out the girl and later they develop a relationship. The movie is scheduled for 2011 release.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'