Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson File for Divorce
Around a week after announcing their split in a joint statement, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson file for divorce. Reynolds filed the paperwork in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, December 23, and Johansson entered her divorce response simultaneously.
The estranged celebrity couple cite December 14, the day when they revealed the separation to the media, as the date of their split. There reportedly was no pre-nuptial agreement, and neither of them is seeking spousal support.
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson were engaged in May 2008 and got married four months later in his native Canada. When announcing the split earlier this month, they said, "After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love, and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...