Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson File for Divorce
Around a week after announcing their split in a joint statement, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson file for divorce. Reynolds filed the paperwork in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, December 23, and Johansson entered her divorce response simultaneously.
The estranged celebrity couple cite December 14, the day when they revealed the separation to the media, as the date of their split. There reportedly was no pre-nuptial agreement, and neither of them is seeking spousal support.
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson were engaged in May 2008 and got married four months later in his native Canada. When announcing the split earlier this month, they said, "After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love, and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans