Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson File for Divorce
Around a week after announcing their split in a joint statement, Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson file for divorce. Reynolds filed the paperwork in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, December 23, and Johansson entered her divorce response simultaneously.
The estranged celebrity couple cite December 14, the day when they revealed the separation to the media, as the date of their split. There reportedly was no pre-nuptial agreement, and neither of them is seeking spousal support.
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson were engaged in May 2008 and got married four months later in his native Canada. When announcing the split earlier this month, they said, "After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love, and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie