Kerli Forms Her 'Army of Love' in New Music Video
Kerli creates her own army in her latest music video, but it's different from any other army. It's "Army of Love" which "stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty" and is represented in "white and pastel colors" with backdrop of her Estonian hometown, the forest and the city.
She told PopEater, "I really wanted to create a visual that started from the ashes and grew into something more epic, like representing an idea or a dream that becomes a reality when you really decide to go for it." Recalling the process of creating the costumes, she said, "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come. And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
The single is a pre-cursor to Kerli's upcoming studio album which will have "a lot of light." She once dished out, "It's a very strong album. It's mostly about overcoming the darkness in me..overcoming blaming the world for what's wrong...taking responsibility, being inspired and inspiring others."
Kerli's "Army of Love" music video
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding