Kerli Forms Her 'Army of Love' in New Music Video
Kerli creates her own army in her latest music video, but it's different from any other army. It's "Army of Love" which "stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty" and is represented in "white and pastel colors" with backdrop of her Estonian hometown, the forest and the city.
She told PopEater, "I really wanted to create a visual that started from the ashes and grew into something more epic, like representing an idea or a dream that becomes a reality when you really decide to go for it." Recalling the process of creating the costumes, she said, "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come. And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
The single is a pre-cursor to Kerli's upcoming studio album which will have "a lot of light." She once dished out, "It's a very strong album. It's mostly about overcoming the darkness in me..overcoming blaming the world for what's wrong...taking responsibility, being inspired and inspiring others."
Kerli's "Army of Love" music video
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?