Kerli Forms Her 'Army of Love' in New Music Video
Kerli creates her own army in her latest music video, but it's different from any other army. It's "Army of Love" which "stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty" and is represented in "white and pastel colors" with backdrop of her Estonian hometown, the forest and the city.
She told PopEater, "I really wanted to create a visual that started from the ashes and grew into something more epic, like representing an idea or a dream that becomes a reality when you really decide to go for it." Recalling the process of creating the costumes, she said, "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come. And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
The single is a pre-cursor to Kerli's upcoming studio album which will have "a lot of light." She once dished out, "It's a very strong album. It's mostly about overcoming the darkness in me..overcoming blaming the world for what's wrong...taking responsibility, being inspired and inspiring others."
Kerli's "Army of Love" music video
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway