Kerli Forms Her 'Army of Love' in New Music Video
Kerli creates her own army in her latest music video, but it's different from any other army. It's "Army of Love" which "stands for the invasion of creativity and beauty" and is represented in "white and pastel colors" with backdrop of her Estonian hometown, the forest and the city.
She told PopEater, "I really wanted to create a visual that started from the ashes and grew into something more epic, like representing an idea or a dream that becomes a reality when you really decide to go for it." Recalling the process of creating the costumes, she said, "We get some alien-looking work outfits and we become this mad scientist for the three weeks to come. And the place we set all of this up also gets its name accordingly. We name it the lab."
The single is a pre-cursor to Kerli's upcoming studio album which will have "a lot of light." She once dished out, "It's a very strong album. It's mostly about overcoming the darkness in me..overcoming blaming the world for what's wrong...taking responsibility, being inspired and inspiring others."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group