Video: Willow Smith's Fierce Photoshoot for London Sunday Times
While busy finishing her upcoming debut album, Willow Smith spared her time to do a photoshoot for London Sunday Times. She was accompanied by her mother Jada Pinkett Smith. A sneak peek is provided in the form of a behind-the-scene video which reveals this little girl's fierce looks.
The pictures were reportedly taken by Sheryl Nields at the Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles, and styled by Brea Stinson. Willow is seen undergoing a lot of costume changes from wearing riding boots and vests for a shoot in the hay to rocking a Victorian dress and posing on a throne.
Willow Smith recently changed her hairstyle from half-shaved to a bowl-cut. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker who occasionally sports braided hair extension debuted her new look when attending Z100's Jingle Ball concert with her brother Jaden Smith early this month.
More Willow Smith News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage