Video: Willow Smith's Fierce Photoshoot for London Sunday Times
While busy finishing her upcoming debut album, Willow Smith spared her time to do a photoshoot for London Sunday Times. She was accompanied by her mother Jada Pinkett Smith. A sneak peek is provided in the form of a behind-the-scene video which reveals this little girl's fierce looks.
The pictures were reportedly taken by Sheryl Nields at the Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles, and styled by Brea Stinson. Willow is seen undergoing a lot of costume changes from wearing riding boots and vests for a shoot in the hay to rocking a Victorian dress and posing on a throne.
Willow Smith recently changed her hairstyle from half-shaved to a bowl-cut. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker who occasionally sports braided hair extension debuted her new look when attending Z100's Jingle Ball concert with her brother Jaden Smith early this month.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones