Video: Willow Smith's Fierce Photoshoot for London Sunday Times
While busy finishing her upcoming debut album, Willow Smith spared her time to do a photoshoot for London Sunday Times. She was accompanied by her mother Jada Pinkett Smith. A sneak peek is provided in the form of a behind-the-scene video which reveals this little girl's fierce looks.
The pictures were reportedly taken by Sheryl Nields at the Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles, and styled by Brea Stinson. Willow is seen undergoing a lot of costume changes from wearing riding boots and vests for a shoot in the hay to rocking a Victorian dress and posing on a throne.
Willow Smith recently changed her hairstyle from half-shaved to a bowl-cut. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker who occasionally sports braided hair extension debuted her new look when attending Z100's Jingle Ball concert with her brother Jaden Smith early this month.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip