Video: Willow Smith's Fierce Photoshoot for London Sunday Times
While busy finishing her upcoming debut album, Willow Smith spared her time to do a photoshoot for London Sunday Times. She was accompanied by her mother Jada Pinkett Smith. A sneak peek is provided in the form of a behind-the-scene video which reveals this little girl's fierce looks.
The pictures were reportedly taken by Sheryl Nields at the Smashbox Studios in Los Angeles, and styled by Brea Stinson. Willow is seen undergoing a lot of costume changes from wearing riding boots and vests for a shoot in the hay to rocking a Victorian dress and posing on a throne.
Willow Smith recently changed her hairstyle from half-shaved to a bowl-cut. The "Whip My Hair" hitmaker who occasionally sports braided hair extension debuted her new look when attending Z100's Jingle Ball concert with her brother Jaden Smith early this month.
More Willow Smith News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert