A Look at Paula Abdul on 'Live to Dance' Promos
Like on "American Idol", Paula Abdul takes the center seat on "Live to Dance". Two set of promos have been released to reveal all kind of dance acts that would perform before Paula and the other two judges, choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt. Taking the role of host is Andrew Gunsberg.
Various acts such as tap dancers, contemporary and ballet from any range of age are welcomed in the competition. It is based on the British series called "Got to Dance" and is set to compete with FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance". The winning dancer(s) will receive a $500,000 grand prize.
Marking Abdul's return to judging competition show, the new series by CBS is to debut January 4 at 8/7c, competing with FOX's repeat of "Glee". It will then move to Wednesdays at 8/7c starting January 19 to rival her former show "American Idol".
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift