A Look at Paula Abdul on 'Live to Dance' Promos
Like on "American Idol", Paula Abdul takes the center seat on "Live to Dance". Two set of promos have been released to reveal all kind of dance acts that would perform before Paula and the other two judges, choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt. Taking the role of host is Andrew Gunsberg.
Various acts such as tap dancers, contemporary and ballet from any range of age are welcomed in the competition. It is based on the British series called "Got to Dance" and is set to compete with FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance". The winning dancer(s) will receive a $500,000 grand prize.
Marking Abdul's return to judging competition show, the new series by CBS is to debut January 4 at 8/7c, competing with FOX's repeat of "Glee". It will then move to Wednesdays at 8/7c starting January 19 to rival her former show "American Idol".
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington