A Look at Paula Abdul on 'Live to Dance' Promos
Like on "American Idol", Paula Abdul takes the center seat on "Live to Dance". Two set of promos have been released to reveal all kind of dance acts that would perform before Paula and the other two judges, choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt. Taking the role of host is Andrew Gunsberg.
Various acts such as tap dancers, contemporary and ballet from any range of age are welcomed in the competition. It is based on the British series called "Got to Dance" and is set to compete with FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance". The winning dancer(s) will receive a $500,000 grand prize.
Marking Abdul's return to judging competition show, the new series by CBS is to debut January 4 at 8/7c, competing with FOX's repeat of "Glee". It will then move to Wednesdays at 8/7c starting January 19 to rival her former show "American Idol".
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes