A Look at Paula Abdul on 'Live to Dance' Promos
Like on "American Idol", Paula Abdul takes the center seat on "Live to Dance". Two set of promos have been released to reveal all kind of dance acts that would perform before Paula and the other two judges, choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt. Taking the role of host is Andrew Gunsberg.
Various acts such as tap dancers, contemporary and ballet from any range of age are welcomed in the competition. It is based on the British series called "Got to Dance" and is set to compete with FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance". The winning dancer(s) will receive a $500,000 grand prize.
Marking Abdul's return to judging competition show, the new series by CBS is to debut January 4 at 8/7c, competing with FOX's repeat of "Glee". It will then move to Wednesdays at 8/7c starting January 19 to rival her former show "American Idol".
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic