A Look at Paula Abdul on 'Live to Dance' Promos
Like on "American Idol", Paula Abdul takes the center seat on "Live to Dance". Two set of promos have been released to reveal all kind of dance acts that would perform before Paula and the other two judges, choreographer Travis Payne and singer/dancer Kimberly Wyatt. Taking the role of host is Andrew Gunsberg.
Various acts such as tap dancers, contemporary and ballet from any range of age are welcomed in the competition. It is based on the British series called "Got to Dance" and is set to compete with FOX's "So You Think You Can Dance". The winning dancer(s) will receive a $500,000 grand prize.
Marking Abdul's return to judging competition show, the new series by CBS is to debut January 4 at 8/7c, competing with FOX's repeat of "Glee". It will then move to Wednesdays at 8/7c starting January 19 to rival her former show "American Idol".
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill