David Schwimmer's Wife 'Four to Five Months' Pregnant
David Schwimmer of "Friends" fame is expecting a child with wife Zoe Buckman. The couple wed in June this year and she is now pregnant with their first child, their rep confirmed to several media outlets.
Upon the addition, David and Zoe "couldn't be more thrilled". A pal of the actor said that Zoe is already "four to five months" which means the baby should arrive around May or June next year. "They're in London for the holidays," an insider is quoted as saying.
David met Zoe when he was directing 2007 comedy "Run, Fat Boy, Run" in London and she was waitressing at the Cuckoo Club in West End. The British photographer then moved to Los Angeles to be with the actor before marrying him in a small private ceremony in early June.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy