David Schwimmer's Wife 'Four to Five Months' Pregnant
David Schwimmer of "Friends" fame is expecting a child with wife Zoe Buckman. The couple wed in June this year and she is now pregnant with their first child, their rep confirmed to several media outlets.
Upon the addition, David and Zoe "couldn't be more thrilled". A pal of the actor said that Zoe is already "four to five months" which means the baby should arrive around May or June next year. "They're in London for the holidays," an insider is quoted as saying.
David met Zoe when he was directing 2007 comedy "Run, Fat Boy, Run" in London and she was waitressing at the Cuckoo Club in West End. The British photographer then moved to Los Angeles to be with the actor before marrying him in a small private ceremony in early June.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch