David Schwimmer's Wife 'Four to Five Months' Pregnant
David Schwimmer of "Friends" fame is expecting a child with wife Zoe Buckman. The couple wed in June this year and she is now pregnant with their first child, their rep confirmed to several media outlets.
Upon the addition, David and Zoe "couldn't be more thrilled". A pal of the actor said that Zoe is already "four to five months" which means the baby should arrive around May or June next year. "They're in London for the holidays," an insider is quoted as saying.
David met Zoe when he was directing 2007 comedy "Run, Fat Boy, Run" in London and she was waitressing at the Cuckoo Club in West End. The British photographer then moved to Los Angeles to be with the actor before marrying him in a small private ceremony in early June.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off