David Schwimmer's Wife 'Four to Five Months' Pregnant
David Schwimmer of "Friends" fame is expecting a child with wife Zoe Buckman. The couple wed in June this year and she is now pregnant with their first child, their rep confirmed to several media outlets.
Upon the addition, David and Zoe "couldn't be more thrilled". A pal of the actor said that Zoe is already "four to five months" which means the baby should arrive around May or June next year. "They're in London for the holidays," an insider is quoted as saying.
David met Zoe when he was directing 2007 comedy "Run, Fat Boy, Run" in London and she was waitressing at the Cuckoo Club in West End. The British photographer then moved to Los Angeles to be with the actor before marrying him in a small private ceremony in early June.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes