David Schwimmer's Wife 'Four to Five Months' Pregnant
David Schwimmer of "Friends" fame is expecting a child with wife Zoe Buckman. The couple wed in June this year and she is now pregnant with their first child, their rep confirmed to several media outlets.
Upon the addition, David and Zoe "couldn't be more thrilled". A pal of the actor said that Zoe is already "four to five months" which means the baby should arrive around May or June next year. "They're in London for the holidays," an insider is quoted as saying.
David met Zoe when he was directing 2007 comedy "Run, Fat Boy, Run" in London and she was waitressing at the Cuckoo Club in West End. The British photographer then moved to Los Angeles to be with the actor before marrying him in a small private ceremony in early June.
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party