'Cedar Rapids' Trailer Puts Ed Helms on the Lead
The first trailer of "Cedar Rapids", a movie which would let Ed Helms shines, has been released via Apple. Helms is Tim Lippe, a "naive" insurance agent who never left his small hometown and never stayed at a hotel. His father then sends him to Cedar Rapids, Iowas to attend an annual insurance convention where he learns how to loosen up.
Tim is soon distracted by three convention veterans (John C. Reilly, Anne Heche and Isiah Whitlock Jr.) who will show him the ropes and push his boundaries. For a guy who plays everything by the book, this convention will be anything but conventional.
Helms has been one fourth of "The Hangover" gang and one of the staff in Dunder Mifflin on "The Office", but this time he's taking the lead role. The movie, directed by "The Good Girl" helmer Miguel Arteta, is to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival next month. There is no theatrical release date announced yet.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent