'Cedar Rapids' Trailer Puts Ed Helms on the Lead
The first trailer of "Cedar Rapids", a movie which would let Ed Helms shines, has been released via Apple. Helms is Tim Lippe, a "naive" insurance agent who never left his small hometown and never stayed at a hotel. His father then sends him to Cedar Rapids, Iowas to attend an annual insurance convention where he learns how to loosen up.
Tim is soon distracted by three convention veterans (John C. Reilly, Anne Heche and Isiah Whitlock Jr.) who will show him the ropes and push his boundaries. For a guy who plays everything by the book, this convention will be anything but conventional.
Helms has been one fourth of "The Hangover" gang and one of the staff in Dunder Mifflin on "The Office", but this time he's taking the lead role. The movie, directed by "The Good Girl" helmer Miguel Arteta, is to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival next month. There is no theatrical release date announced yet.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris