'Cedar Rapids' Trailer Puts Ed Helms on the Lead
The first trailer of "Cedar Rapids", a movie which would let Ed Helms shines, has been released via Apple. Helms is Tim Lippe, a "naive" insurance agent who never left his small hometown and never stayed at a hotel. His father then sends him to Cedar Rapids, Iowas to attend an annual insurance convention where he learns how to loosen up.
Tim is soon distracted by three convention veterans (John C. Reilly, Anne Heche and Isiah Whitlock Jr.) who will show him the ropes and push his boundaries. For a guy who plays everything by the book, this convention will be anything but conventional.
Helms has been one fourth of "The Hangover" gang and one of the staff in Dunder Mifflin on "The Office", but this time he's taking the lead role. The movie, directed by "The Good Girl" helmer Miguel Arteta, is to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival next month. There is no theatrical release date announced yet.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group