Pauly D of 'Jersey Shore' Officially Gets Solo Show
It has only been a rumor for a while, but now MTV has confirmed that DJ Pauly D is going to get his own show. One of the guidos on the music channel's popular reality series "Jersey Shore", Pauly D is said distinguishing himself from the rest of the gang.
The spin-off series will follow the 30-year-old DJ's life in Las Vegas. He filmed the pilot with 495 Productions in September and has just recently closed the deal. "At the heart of Jersey Shore is the unique and genuine cast and Pauly D. truly embodies both qualities," Chris Linn, Executive Vice President of Programming and Head of Production for MTV said.
Linn continued, "[Pauly D has] distinguished himself onscreen as the fun-loving, well-coiffed and dependable guy you can't help but want to hang out with. We know viewers are curious about his life away from the shore and we look forward to exploring new possibilities around that."
Pauly D is not the only "Jersey Shore" star in talks of a solo show. The Situation, JWoww and Snooki were also in negotiations which are yet made official.
Meanwhile, the third season of "Jersey Shore" is heading to screen on January 6 at 10/9c.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier