Pauly D of 'Jersey Shore' Officially Gets Solo Show
It has only been a rumor for a while, but now MTV has confirmed that DJ Pauly D is going to get his own show. One of the guidos on the music channel's popular reality series "Jersey Shore", Pauly D is said distinguishing himself from the rest of the gang.
The spin-off series will follow the 30-year-old DJ's life in Las Vegas. He filmed the pilot with 495 Productions in September and has just recently closed the deal. "At the heart of Jersey Shore is the unique and genuine cast and Pauly D. truly embodies both qualities," Chris Linn, Executive Vice President of Programming and Head of Production for MTV said.
Linn continued, "[Pauly D has] distinguished himself onscreen as the fun-loving, well-coiffed and dependable guy you can't help but want to hang out with. We know viewers are curious about his life away from the shore and we look forward to exploring new possibilities around that."
Pauly D is not the only "Jersey Shore" star in talks of a solo show. The Situation, JWoww and Snooki were also in negotiations which are yet made official.
Meanwhile, the third season of "Jersey Shore" is heading to screen on January 6 at 10/9c.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group