Pauly D of 'Jersey Shore' Officially Gets Solo Show
It has only been a rumor for a while, but now MTV has confirmed that DJ Pauly D is going to get his own show. One of the guidos on the music channel's popular reality series "Jersey Shore", Pauly D is said distinguishing himself from the rest of the gang.
The spin-off series will follow the 30-year-old DJ's life in Las Vegas. He filmed the pilot with 495 Productions in September and has just recently closed the deal. "At the heart of Jersey Shore is the unique and genuine cast and Pauly D. truly embodies both qualities," Chris Linn, Executive Vice President of Programming and Head of Production for MTV said.
Linn continued, "[Pauly D has] distinguished himself onscreen as the fun-loving, well-coiffed and dependable guy you can't help but want to hang out with. We know viewers are curious about his life away from the shore and we look forward to exploring new possibilities around that."
Pauly D is not the only "Jersey Shore" star in talks of a solo show. The Situation, JWoww and Snooki were also in negotiations which are yet made official.
Meanwhile, the third season of "Jersey Shore" is heading to screen on January 6 at 10/9c.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert