Ali Larter and Hayes MacArthur Welcome Baby Boy Theodore
Ali Larter and her actor husband Hayes MacArthur are first-time parents. The "Heroes" actress gave birth to a baby boy on Monday morning, December 20 in Los Angeles, her representative confirms to the media.
The couple, who got married in August 2009, names the tot Theodore Hayes MacArthur. He is the first child for both Ali and Hayes. "He's our perfect Christmas present," the new mother shared her joy to Us Magazine.
Ali's pregnancy was announced back in July this year. A few months later, she accidentally revealed her child's sex by calling the unborn baby "he" in an interview promoting her movie "Resident Evil: Afterlife". Her baby shower was held in October with friends including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan.
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?