Ali Larter and Hayes MacArthur Welcome Baby Boy Theodore
Ali Larter and her actor husband Hayes MacArthur are first-time parents. The "Heroes" actress gave birth to a baby boy on Monday morning, December 20 in Los Angeles, her representative confirms to the media.
The couple, who got married in August 2009, names the tot Theodore Hayes MacArthur. He is the first child for both Ali and Hayes. "He's our perfect Christmas present," the new mother shared her joy to Us Magazine.
Ali's pregnancy was announced back in July this year. A few months later, she accidentally revealed her child's sex by calling the unborn baby "he" in an interview promoting her movie "Resident Evil: Afterlife". Her baby shower was held in October with friends including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special