Ali Larter and Hayes MacArthur Welcome Baby Boy Theodore
Ali Larter and her actor husband Hayes MacArthur are first-time parents. The "Heroes" actress gave birth to a baby boy on Monday morning, December 20 in Los Angeles, her representative confirms to the media.
The couple, who got married in August 2009, names the tot Theodore Hayes MacArthur. He is the first child for both Ali and Hayes. "He's our perfect Christmas present," the new mother shared her joy to Us Magazine.
Ali's pregnancy was announced back in July this year. A few months later, she accidentally revealed her child's sex by calling the unborn baby "he" in an interview promoting her movie "Resident Evil: Afterlife". Her baby shower was held in October with friends including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media