Ali Larter and Hayes MacArthur Welcome Baby Boy Theodore
Ali Larter and her actor husband Hayes MacArthur are first-time parents. The "Heroes" actress gave birth to a baby boy on Monday morning, December 20 in Los Angeles, her representative confirms to the media.
The couple, who got married in August 2009, names the tot Theodore Hayes MacArthur. He is the first child for both Ali and Hayes. "He's our perfect Christmas present," the new mother shared her joy to Us Magazine.
Ali's pregnancy was announced back in July this year. A few months later, she accidentally revealed her child's sex by calling the unborn baby "he" in an interview promoting her movie "Resident Evil: Afterlife". Her baby shower was held in October with friends including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism