Ali Larter and Hayes MacArthur Welcome Baby Boy Theodore
Ali Larter and her actor husband Hayes MacArthur are first-time parents. The "Heroes" actress gave birth to a baby boy on Monday morning, December 20 in Los Angeles, her representative confirms to the media.
The couple, who got married in August 2009, names the tot Theodore Hayes MacArthur. He is the first child for both Ali and Hayes. "He's our perfect Christmas present," the new mother shared her joy to Us Magazine.
Ali's pregnancy was announced back in July this year. A few months later, she accidentally revealed her child's sex by calling the unborn baby "he" in an interview promoting her movie "Resident Evil: Afterlife". Her baby shower was held in October with friends including Amy Smart, Busy Philipps and Nicole Sullivan.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier