Pantless Lady GaGa Goes Shopping in Freezing Cold
Near-freezing temperature didn't stop outlandish singer Lady GaGa to bare her body in her unusual outfit. The Mother Monster opted unzipped black leather jacket, fishnet stockings and high-platform shoes but no pants when going for a shopping spree in Paris on Tuesday, December 21.
GaGa went to Bruce Field boutique and stayed inside the shop for about 20 minutes, according to an eyewitness. Still pantless, the singer who was staying in the city for her Monster Ball concerts reportedly continued to walk around Palais Royal despite the chilling weather.
Lady GaGa's concerts in Paris took place on December 20 and 21 night. The Tuesday gig was a makeup date for her December 19 show which was postponed because her tour trucks were denied entry to the city due to snow storms, and two of her crew were arrested that day.
More Lady GaGa News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017