Pantless Lady GaGa Goes Shopping in Freezing Cold
Near-freezing temperature didn't stop outlandish singer Lady GaGa to bare her body in her unusual outfit. The Mother Monster opted unzipped black leather jacket, fishnet stockings and high-platform shoes but no pants when going for a shopping spree in Paris on Tuesday, December 21.
GaGa went to Bruce Field boutique and stayed inside the shop for about 20 minutes, according to an eyewitness. Still pantless, the singer who was staying in the city for her Monster Ball concerts reportedly continued to walk around Palais Royal despite the chilling weather.
Lady GaGa's concerts in Paris took place on December 20 and 21 night. The Tuesday gig was a makeup date for her December 19 show which was postponed because her tour trucks were denied entry to the city due to snow storms, and two of her crew were arrested that day.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked