Pantless Lady GaGa Goes Shopping in Freezing Cold
Near-freezing temperature didn't stop outlandish singer Lady GaGa to bare her body in her unusual outfit. The Mother Monster opted unzipped black leather jacket, fishnet stockings and high-platform shoes but no pants when going for a shopping spree in Paris on Tuesday, December 21.
GaGa went to Bruce Field boutique and stayed inside the shop for about 20 minutes, according to an eyewitness. Still pantless, the singer who was staying in the city for her Monster Ball concerts reportedly continued to walk around Palais Royal despite the chilling weather.
Lady GaGa's concerts in Paris took place on December 20 and 21 night. The Tuesday gig was a makeup date for her December 19 show which was postponed because her tour trucks were denied entry to the city due to snow storms, and two of her crew were arrested that day.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones