Pantless Lady GaGa Goes Shopping in Freezing Cold
Near-freezing temperature didn't stop outlandish singer Lady GaGa to bare her body in her unusual outfit. The Mother Monster opted unzipped black leather jacket, fishnet stockings and high-platform shoes but no pants when going for a shopping spree in Paris on Tuesday, December 21.
GaGa went to Bruce Field boutique and stayed inside the shop for about 20 minutes, according to an eyewitness. Still pantless, the singer who was staying in the city for her Monster Ball concerts reportedly continued to walk around Palais Royal despite the chilling weather.
Lady GaGa's concerts in Paris took place on December 20 and 21 night. The Tuesday gig was a makeup date for her December 19 show which was postponed because her tour trucks were denied entry to the city due to snow storms, and two of her crew were arrested that day.
More Lady GaGa News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift