Emma Watson Re-Shot 'Deathly Hallows II', Calling It 'Strange'
Emma Watson has temporarily left her days at Brown University to go home to her native U.K., not only for the holidays but also for a re-shoot of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". The actress posted a message on her Facebook page to update the filming status of the last "Harry Potter" installment.
"Hi guys, are you all ready for Christmas? Not long to go now... Exams all done and I'm back in the UK in 6 inches of snow! Currently at Leavesden filming reshoots with Dan and Rupert. Feels strange to be back! X" Watson wrote.
Re-shoot is done for an epilogue scene which would wrap up the second part. The Sun also reported that there had been a costly make-up blunder. In one scene, they suppose to look only 19 years older but the first shot had them looking quite old. Involved in this re-shoot are Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Tom Felton in addition to Watson.
The filming was actually wrapped last summer and some of the properties had been auctioned. "It was really emotional," Grint said. "We all cried. The realization that we weren't going to be doing this anymore hit me quite hard." Watson has since cut short her hair and took a role in "My Week with Marilyn".
Meanwhile, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be released in theaters on July 15, 2011. The battle between the good and evil forces of the Wizarding world escalates into an all-out war. The stakes have never been higher and no one is safe. But it is Harry Potter who may be called upon to make the ultimate sacrifice as he draws closer to the climactic showdown with Lord Voldemort.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them