New 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Trailer Reveals More Complex Story
A brand new trailer of "The Lincoln Lawyer" sheds more light into complex story than the teaser released last month. Not only Matthew McConaughey's character is trying to dig the truth about his client but also he has to stop his family from being involved in his latest case.
Mickey Haller (McConaughey) is a Los Angeles criminal defense attorney who operates out of the back of his Lincoln sedan. Haller has spent most of his career defending garden-variety criminals, until he lands the case of his career: defending Louis Roulet (Ryan Phillippe), a Beverly Hills playboy accused of rape and attempted murder. But the seemingly straightforward case suddenly develops into a deadly game of survival for Haller.
Based on a best selling novel by Michael Connely, "The Lincoln Lawyer" boasts a number of other A-list actors such as William H. Macy, Bryan Cranston and Marisa Tomei. It would be released wide in the U.S. on March 18, 2011.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy