Rebecca Budig Is First Champion of 'Skating with the Stars'
Bethenny Frankel failed to take the trophy of "Skating with the Stars" for it was snatched by "All My Children" star, Rebecca Budig. In the December 21 finale of the new reality competition show, Budig scored a perfect 10 in her performance while Frankel took in 51 out of 60.
"I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said after her win. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
After five weeks, Budig and Frankel were in the final two. Judges said that Budig had "the mark of a champion" and is "a world class skater" but they also praised Frankel for her willingness to improve her skill and for being a fighter.
The finale included also performances from each of the previously eliminated contestants such as third placer Jonny Moseley.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'