Rebecca Budig Is First Champion of 'Skating with the Stars'
Bethenny Frankel failed to take the trophy of "Skating with the Stars" for it was snatched by "All My Children" star, Rebecca Budig. In the December 21 finale of the new reality competition show, Budig scored a perfect 10 in her performance while Frankel took in 51 out of 60.
"I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said after her win. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
After five weeks, Budig and Frankel were in the final two. Judges said that Budig had "the mark of a champion" and is "a world class skater" but they also praised Frankel for her willingness to improve her skill and for being a fighter.
The finale included also performances from each of the previously eliminated contestants such as third placer Jonny Moseley.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'