Rebecca Budig Is First Champion of 'Skating with the Stars'
Bethenny Frankel failed to take the trophy of "Skating with the Stars" for it was snatched by "All My Children" star, Rebecca Budig. In the December 21 finale of the new reality competition show, Budig scored a perfect 10 in her performance while Frankel took in 51 out of 60.
"I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said after her win. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
After five weeks, Budig and Frankel were in the final two. Judges said that Budig had "the mark of a champion" and is "a world class skater" but they also praised Frankel for her willingness to improve her skill and for being a fighter.
The finale included also performances from each of the previously eliminated contestants such as third placer Jonny Moseley.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart