Rebecca Budig Is First Champion of 'Skating with the Stars'
Bethenny Frankel failed to take the trophy of "Skating with the Stars" for it was snatched by "All My Children" star, Rebecca Budig. In the December 21 finale of the new reality competition show, Budig scored a perfect 10 in her performance while Frankel took in 51 out of 60.
"I owe all of this to [professional partner] Fred [Palascak], who is an unbelievable teacher. I've said it a hundred times, but honestly, I owe it all to him," Budig said after her win. "This is such a shock! I can't believe it."
After five weeks, Budig and Frankel were in the final two. Judges said that Budig had "the mark of a champion" and is "a world class skater" but they also praised Frankel for her willingness to improve her skill and for being a fighter.
The finale included also performances from each of the previously eliminated contestants such as third placer Jonny Moseley.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour