Red Band Trailer for Supernatural Thriller 'Black Death' Arrives
A new sneak peek to "Black Death" has been provided in form of a red band trailer which is debuted by Hulu. Still highlighting the apocalyptic situation in Medieval England, the video shares more gory scenes as a knight and a monk's journey to hunt down a necromancer, who can bring the dead back to life, involves some bloody battles.
Torn between his love of God and the love of a young woman, the young monk named Osmund discovers the necromancer, a mysterious beauty called Langiva. After Langiva reveals her Satanic identity and offers Osmund his heart's desire, the horror of his real journey begins.
Sean Bean portrays fearsome knight Ulric, while Eddie Redmayne takes the role of Osmund. The British film, filled with fear and superstition, is directed by Christopher Smith. It will be dropped in limited U.S. cinemas on March 11, 2011.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'