Red Band Trailer for Supernatural Thriller 'Black Death' Arrives
A new sneak peek to "Black Death" has been provided in form of a red band trailer which is debuted by Hulu. Still highlighting the apocalyptic situation in Medieval England, the video shares more gory scenes as a knight and a monk's journey to hunt down a necromancer, who can bring the dead back to life, involves some bloody battles.
Torn between his love of God and the love of a young woman, the young monk named Osmund discovers the necromancer, a mysterious beauty called Langiva. After Langiva reveals her Satanic identity and offers Osmund his heart's desire, the horror of his real journey begins.
Sean Bean portrays fearsome knight Ulric, while Eddie Redmayne takes the role of Osmund. The British film, filled with fear and superstition, is directed by Christopher Smith. It will be dropped in limited U.S. cinemas on March 11, 2011.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March