Red Band Trailer for Supernatural Thriller 'Black Death' Arrives
A new sneak peek to "Black Death" has been provided in form of a red band trailer which is debuted by Hulu. Still highlighting the apocalyptic situation in Medieval England, the video shares more gory scenes as a knight and a monk's journey to hunt down a necromancer, who can bring the dead back to life, involves some bloody battles.
Torn between his love of God and the love of a young woman, the young monk named Osmund discovers the necromancer, a mysterious beauty called Langiva. After Langiva reveals her Satanic identity and offers Osmund his heart's desire, the horror of his real journey begins.
Sean Bean portrays fearsome knight Ulric, while Eddie Redmayne takes the role of Osmund. The British film, filled with fear and superstition, is directed by Christopher Smith. It will be dropped in limited U.S. cinemas on March 11, 2011.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'