Red Band Trailer for Supernatural Thriller 'Black Death' Arrives
A new sneak peek to "Black Death" has been provided in form of a red band trailer which is debuted by Hulu. Still highlighting the apocalyptic situation in Medieval England, the video shares more gory scenes as a knight and a monk's journey to hunt down a necromancer, who can bring the dead back to life, involves some bloody battles.
Torn between his love of God and the love of a young woman, the young monk named Osmund discovers the necromancer, a mysterious beauty called Langiva. After Langiva reveals her Satanic identity and offers Osmund his heart's desire, the horror of his real journey begins.
Sean Bean portrays fearsome knight Ulric, while Eddie Redmayne takes the role of Osmund. The British film, filled with fear and superstition, is directed by Christopher Smith. It will be dropped in limited U.S. cinemas on March 11, 2011.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?