Red Band Trailer for Supernatural Thriller 'Black Death' Arrives
A new sneak peek to "Black Death" has been provided in form of a red band trailer which is debuted by Hulu. Still highlighting the apocalyptic situation in Medieval England, the video shares more gory scenes as a knight and a monk's journey to hunt down a necromancer, who can bring the dead back to life, involves some bloody battles.
Torn between his love of God and the love of a young woman, the young monk named Osmund discovers the necromancer, a mysterious beauty called Langiva. After Langiva reveals her Satanic identity and offers Osmund his heart's desire, the horror of his real journey begins.
Sean Bean portrays fearsome knight Ulric, while Eddie Redmayne takes the role of Osmund. The British film, filled with fear and superstition, is directed by Christopher Smith. It will be dropped in limited U.S. cinemas on March 11, 2011.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy