Green Day's New Album Gets Title and Release Date
Green Day had hinted last summer that they were preparing for an album release. Amazon.co.uk has now listed "Awesome as F**k" as the title of their live album which would be released in the U.K. as a two-disc set on March 15, 2011. It is expected to hit Stateside and other regions around the same time too.
No further details are available. The rock band, whose frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has been occupied in Broadway show based on their "American Idiot" album, toured the nation last summer and it's likely that the materials in the live album are recorded during this jaunt. The band wrote on Twitter in August, "We've been recording our live shows since the beginning of tour. Possible live album coming."
It would be extra special for their fans if "Cigarettes" which was never released would be included in this recording. The song was first intended as the title track of an album after the 2000's "Warning" but the tapes were stolen and the men moved on to creating "American Idiot".
The last live album that they did was 2006's "Bullet in a Bible" which was recorded live in the U.K. at Milton Keynes Bowl in 2005.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard