Green Day's New Album Gets Title and Release Date
Green Day had hinted last summer that they were preparing for an album release. Amazon.co.uk has now listed "Awesome as F**k" as the title of their live album which would be released in the U.K. as a two-disc set on March 15, 2011. It is expected to hit Stateside and other regions around the same time too.
No further details are available. The rock band, whose frontman Billie Joe Armstrong has been occupied in Broadway show based on their "American Idiot" album, toured the nation last summer and it's likely that the materials in the live album are recorded during this jaunt. The band wrote on Twitter in August, "We've been recording our live shows since the beginning of tour. Possible live album coming."
It would be extra special for their fans if "Cigarettes" which was never released would be included in this recording. The song was first intended as the title track of an album after the 2000's "Warning" but the tapes were stolen and the men moved on to creating "American Idiot".
The last live album that they did was 2006's "Bullet in a Bible" which was recorded live in the U.K. at Milton Keynes Bowl in 2005.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'