Jimmy Fallon's Robert Pattinson Is 'Bothered' by Christmas
Jimmy Fallon is not giving up his Robert Pattinson persona, starring in a new edition of "Bothered" which aired on his late night show. This time, the so-called Robert Pattinson complains about the holiday season while perching on a tree with his favorite black book.
"Christmas shopping bothers me! Christmas shopping is stupid" Fallon exclaimed with a British accent. He is bitter at how early people go for the shopping, how difficult it is to find a parking spot at the mall, how he has to "buy a present I can't afford for people I don't like" and how much the amount in credit card bill that you'll get at New Year.
'Robert' is also bothered by Santa Clause, the silly toys that people buy and the 12 Christmas carols that people hear over and over every year. He then brought up a blow-up doll, called her "honey" and gave her "Twilight" DVDs as Christmas present.
Fallon has been doing similar sketches for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" since last year, taking a jab at Valentine's Day, Halloween and also the World Cup among others.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC