Jimmy Fallon's Robert Pattinson Is 'Bothered' by Christmas
Jimmy Fallon is not giving up his Robert Pattinson persona, starring in a new edition of "Bothered" which aired on his late night show. This time, the so-called Robert Pattinson complains about the holiday season while perching on a tree with his favorite black book.
"Christmas shopping bothers me! Christmas shopping is stupid" Fallon exclaimed with a British accent. He is bitter at how early people go for the shopping, how difficult it is to find a parking spot at the mall, how he has to "buy a present I can't afford for people I don't like" and how much the amount in credit card bill that you'll get at New Year.
'Robert' is also bothered by Santa Clause, the silly toys that people buy and the 12 Christmas carols that people hear over and over every year. He then brought up a blow-up doll, called her "honey" and gave her "Twilight" DVDs as Christmas present.
Fallon has been doing similar sketches for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" since last year, taking a jab at Valentine's Day, Halloween and also the World Cup among others.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'