Jimmy Fallon's Robert Pattinson Is 'Bothered' by Christmas
Jimmy Fallon is not giving up his Robert Pattinson persona, starring in a new edition of "Bothered" which aired on his late night show. This time, the so-called Robert Pattinson complains about the holiday season while perching on a tree with his favorite black book.
"Christmas shopping bothers me! Christmas shopping is stupid" Fallon exclaimed with a British accent. He is bitter at how early people go for the shopping, how difficult it is to find a parking spot at the mall, how he has to "buy a present I can't afford for people I don't like" and how much the amount in credit card bill that you'll get at New Year.
'Robert' is also bothered by Santa Clause, the silly toys that people buy and the 12 Christmas carols that people hear over and over every year. He then brought up a blow-up doll, called her "honey" and gave her "Twilight" DVDs as Christmas present.
Fallon has been doing similar sketches for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" since last year, taking a jab at Valentine's Day, Halloween and also the World Cup among others.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage