Jimmy Fallon's Robert Pattinson Is 'Bothered' by Christmas
Jimmy Fallon is not giving up his Robert Pattinson persona, starring in a new edition of "Bothered" which aired on his late night show. This time, the so-called Robert Pattinson complains about the holiday season while perching on a tree with his favorite black book.
"Christmas shopping bothers me! Christmas shopping is stupid" Fallon exclaimed with a British accent. He is bitter at how early people go for the shopping, how difficult it is to find a parking spot at the mall, how he has to "buy a present I can't afford for people I don't like" and how much the amount in credit card bill that you'll get at New Year.
'Robert' is also bothered by Santa Clause, the silly toys that people buy and the 12 Christmas carols that people hear over and over every year. He then brought up a blow-up doll, called her "honey" and gave her "Twilight" DVDs as Christmas present.
Fallon has been doing similar sketches for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" since last year, taking a jab at Valentine's Day, Halloween and also the World Cup among others.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels