Jimmy Fallon's Robert Pattinson Is 'Bothered' by Christmas
Jimmy Fallon is not giving up his Robert Pattinson persona, starring in a new edition of "Bothered" which aired on his late night show. This time, the so-called Robert Pattinson complains about the holiday season while perching on a tree with his favorite black book.
"Christmas shopping bothers me! Christmas shopping is stupid" Fallon exclaimed with a British accent. He is bitter at how early people go for the shopping, how difficult it is to find a parking spot at the mall, how he has to "buy a present I can't afford for people I don't like" and how much the amount in credit card bill that you'll get at New Year.
'Robert' is also bothered by Santa Clause, the silly toys that people buy and the 12 Christmas carols that people hear over and over every year. He then brought up a blow-up doll, called her "honey" and gave her "Twilight" DVDs as Christmas present.
Fallon has been doing similar sketches for "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" since last year, taking a jab at Valentine's Day, Halloween and also the World Cup among others.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die