Video: 'Bachelor' Brad Womack Confronted by Rejected Women
Brad Womack may be allowed to re-enter "The Bachelor" arena but producers wanted him to confront his past first. As it has been reported, Womack came face to face with DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft, the final two women whom he both rejected in season 11. In a sneak peek provided by ET, viewers get to find out how intense the meeting would be.
Pappas and Croft will be in the season premiere on January 3. Chris Harrison mediated the meeting, asking the two women how they felt on the day Womack dumped them. "I was very embarrassed," Croft admitted. "I felt that I went into the whole thing with an open heart. I was just confused about: Why would he even do that? Why not give DeAnna a chance?"
Pappas who looked like she held more grudge said, "I don't wear my heart on my sleeve. It is real hard for someone to get to the real part of me. So for me the final day was brutal because I felt the one person that I trusted most let me down."
The clip was cut just as Harrison asked the women whether they believe Womack is a changed man this time around. The American entrepreneur said numerous times in the promos that he had sought therapy and admitted that his heart was not open the first time on the show.
His reaction of meeting Pappas and Croft is, "It was a complete shock, because I truly had no idea they were going to be there and that conversation is something that I wanted to take place long before then. So, I was very happy to learn that they were there."
"But you know Jenni and DeAnna are very incredible women. They were not going to back down, so they were a little bit tough on me, but after we talked for a while all was forgiven and the three of us moved on." Pappas is now engaged while Croft is married.
More The Bachelor News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby