Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood Heat Up New Gucci Guilty Ads
Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood have once again teamed up to promote Gucci Guilty fragrance, appearing in some new ads for the perfume. Both stars show off their sexy sides, with the actor baring his chest and the 23-year-old appearing topless.
In the image for Gucci Guilty male version, Chris looks straight to the camera while Rachel seems to adore him. In the Gucci Guilty for her perfume ads, meanwhile, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk wraps her bod with his hands while kissing her.
Prior to these printed ads, Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood had appeared in a commercial video for Gucci Guilty. The clip, dominated in black and white, was debuted at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards in September this year.
More Chris Evans News
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds