Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood Heat Up New Gucci Guilty Ads
Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood have once again teamed up to promote Gucci Guilty fragrance, appearing in some new ads for the perfume. Both stars show off their sexy sides, with the actor baring his chest and the 23-year-old appearing topless.
In the image for Gucci Guilty male version, Chris looks straight to the camera while Rachel seems to adore him. In the Gucci Guilty for her perfume ads, meanwhile, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk wraps her bod with his hands while kissing her.
Prior to these printed ads, Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood had appeared in a commercial video for Gucci Guilty. The clip, dominated in black and white, was debuted at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards in September this year.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed