Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood Heat Up New Gucci Guilty Ads
Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood have once again teamed up to promote Gucci Guilty fragrance, appearing in some new ads for the perfume. Both stars show off their sexy sides, with the actor baring his chest and the 23-year-old appearing topless.
In the image for Gucci Guilty male version, Chris looks straight to the camera while Rachel seems to adore him. In the Gucci Guilty for her perfume ads, meanwhile, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk wraps her bod with his hands while kissing her.
Prior to these printed ads, Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood had appeared in a commercial video for Gucci Guilty. The clip, dominated in black and white, was debuted at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards in September this year.
More Chris Evans News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video