Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood Heat Up New Gucci Guilty Ads
Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood have once again teamed up to promote Gucci Guilty fragrance, appearing in some new ads for the perfume. Both stars show off their sexy sides, with the actor baring his chest and the 23-year-old appearing topless.
In the image for Gucci Guilty male version, Chris looks straight to the camera while Rachel seems to adore him. In the Gucci Guilty for her perfume ads, meanwhile, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk wraps her bod with his hands while kissing her.
Prior to these printed ads, Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood had appeared in a commercial video for Gucci Guilty. The clip, dominated in black and white, was debuted at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards in September this year.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer