Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood Heat Up New Gucci Guilty Ads
Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood have once again teamed up to promote Gucci Guilty fragrance, appearing in some new ads for the perfume. Both stars show off their sexy sides, with the actor baring his chest and the 23-year-old appearing topless.
In the image for Gucci Guilty male version, Chris looks straight to the camera while Rachel seems to adore him. In the Gucci Guilty for her perfume ads, meanwhile, the "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk wraps her bod with his hands while kissing her.
Prior to these printed ads, Chris Evans and Evan Rachel Wood had appeared in a commercial video for Gucci Guilty. The clip, dominated in black and white, was debuted at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards in September this year.
More Chris Evans News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'