First Still: Rachel Weisz in 'The Deep Blue Sea'
The first still from "The Deep Blue Sea" has landed online, highlighting Rachel Weisz and Tom Hiddleston's on-screen chemistry. The actress has her hand on his shoulder while the actor puts his hand on her waist, presumably while doing a dancing scene.
In the movie, the two are indeed playing a couple. Weisz is "dazzling socialite Hester Collyer" while Hiddleston is "a dashing ex-RAF pilot". But their love affair does not go smoothly as she is already married to a high court judge, portrayed by Simon Russell Beale.
Set in the '50s in Merseyside and London, "The Deep Blue Sea" will see a forbidden love that leaves Hester with an impossible choice. The story is based on a play of the same name by Terence Rattigan.
Production was kicked off in mid November and is planned to be wrapped this month. Terence Davies serves behind the lens of the drama in addition to teaming up with Terence Rattigan to write the script. No release date has been set for the drama yet.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!