First Still: Rachel Weisz in 'The Deep Blue Sea'
The first still from "The Deep Blue Sea" has landed online, highlighting Rachel Weisz and Tom Hiddleston's on-screen chemistry. The actress has her hand on his shoulder while the actor puts his hand on her waist, presumably while doing a dancing scene.
In the movie, the two are indeed playing a couple. Weisz is "dazzling socialite Hester Collyer" while Hiddleston is "a dashing ex-RAF pilot". But their love affair does not go smoothly as she is already married to a high court judge, portrayed by Simon Russell Beale.
Set in the '50s in Merseyside and London, "The Deep Blue Sea" will see a forbidden love that leaves Hester with an impossible choice. The story is based on a play of the same name by Terence Rattigan.
Production was kicked off in mid November and is planned to be wrapped this month. Terence Davies serves behind the lens of the drama in addition to teaming up with Terence Rattigan to write the script. No release date has been set for the drama yet.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip