Video: Mariah Carey and Matthew Morrison at Christmas in Washington
TV special Christmas in Washington has finally aired for public viewing pleasure over the weekend. Hosted by Ellen DeGeneres and attended by U.S. President Barack Obama and his family, it featured live performances from Mariah Carey and Matthew Morrison.
The mom-to-be singer belted out "One Child" and "O Come All Ye Faithful", and the "Glee" actor opened with a couple of verses from "I'll Be Home for Christmas" before proceeding with a danceable track "Mele Kalikimaka". The other musical guests included Miranda Cosgrove, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
Christmas in Washington was taped at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, December 12. Children's National Medical Center has been selected by the First Lady Michele as the beneficiary of the show.
"O Come All Ye Faithful":
More Mariah Carey News
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2