Video: Mariah Carey and Matthew Morrison at Christmas in Washington
TV special Christmas in Washington has finally aired for public viewing pleasure over the weekend. Hosted by Ellen DeGeneres and attended by U.S. President Barack Obama and his family, it featured live performances from Mariah Carey and Matthew Morrison.
The mom-to-be singer belted out "One Child" and "O Come All Ye Faithful", and the "Glee" actor opened with a couple of verses from "I'll Be Home for Christmas" before proceeding with a danceable track "Mele Kalikimaka". The other musical guests included Miranda Cosgrove, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
Christmas in Washington was taped at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, December 12. Children's National Medical Center has been selected by the First Lady Michele as the beneficiary of the show.
More Mariah Carey News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama