Video: Mariah Carey and Matthew Morrison at Christmas in Washington
TV special Christmas in Washington has finally aired for public viewing pleasure over the weekend. Hosted by Ellen DeGeneres and attended by U.S. President Barack Obama and his family, it featured live performances from Mariah Carey and Matthew Morrison.
The mom-to-be singer belted out "One Child" and "O Come All Ye Faithful", and the "Glee" actor opened with a couple of verses from "I'll Be Home for Christmas" before proceeding with a danceable track "Mele Kalikimaka". The other musical guests included Miranda Cosgrove, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
Christmas in Washington was taped at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, December 12. Children's National Medical Center has been selected by the First Lady Michele as the beneficiary of the show.
"O Come All Ye Faithful":
More Mariah Carey News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences