Video: Mariah Carey and Matthew Morrison at Christmas in Washington
TV special Christmas in Washington has finally aired for public viewing pleasure over the weekend. Hosted by Ellen DeGeneres and attended by U.S. President Barack Obama and his family, it featured live performances from Mariah Carey and Matthew Morrison.
The mom-to-be singer belted out "One Child" and "O Come All Ye Faithful", and the "Glee" actor opened with a couple of verses from "I'll Be Home for Christmas" before proceeding with a danceable track "Mele Kalikimaka". The other musical guests included Miranda Cosgrove, Maxwell and Annie Lennox.
Christmas in Washington was taped at the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, December 12. Children's National Medical Center has been selected by the First Lady Michele as the beneficiary of the show.
"O Come All Ye Faithful":
More Mariah Carey News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd