Ken and Barbie Return for 'Toy Story' Short Film
"Toy Story 3" may be the end of the feature film series, but the characters will not be subsequently dead. Disney and Pixar had previously announced that they will make "Toy Story" short film and apparently are moving forward with their plan as Disney animator Floyd Norman recently tweeted, "Ken and Barbie want to go to Hawaii. I don't know what it's gonna be attached to. Fun stuff, however."
While various sites linked his tweet to "Toy Story" short, he claimed he has no idea if the work he referred to as "Hawaii" is the one which has been planned to be attached to "Cars 2". "I honestly have no idea what short will precede 'Cars2.' In any case, it's been a busy week," he added later.
Meanwhile, "Toy Story 3" helmer Lee Unkrich has confirmed that the short film will indeed be attached to "Cars" sequel, which is scheduled to hit theaters across the nation on June 24, 2011. The filmmaker previously said, "We have announced we're going to do a short film in front of 'Cars 2' that uses the 'Toy Story' characters. We're going to keep them alive; they're not going away forever."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group