Cameron Diaz Bonds With Alex Rodriguez's Kids at Family Getaway
It seems that Cameron Diaz is ready to be a stepmother for Alex Rodriguez's children. The 38-year-old beauty bonded with his on/off boyfriend's children, 6-year-old Natasha and two-year-old Ella, during their holiday in Mexico this weekend.
Spotted by the pool in the south of the border locale on Sunday, December 19, she bared her curves in black bikini. She was also seen in a white tight dress while playing with one of Alex's daughters. The New York Yankees star, meanwhile, was reportedly relaxing as he watched the girls having fun.
Natasha and Ella are Alex's children from former wife Cynthia Scurtis, whom he married from 2002 until 2008. The athlete once also dated actress Kate Hudson in 2009.
Being reported dating since summer this year, Cameron and Alex never officially announced their relationship. The pair split in October only to reunite the next month, with a source close to Alex saying "They break up and get back together all the time."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos