Cameron Diaz Bonds With Alex Rodriguez's Kids at Family Getaway
It seems that Cameron Diaz is ready to be a stepmother for Alex Rodriguez's children. The 38-year-old beauty bonded with his on/off boyfriend's children, 6-year-old Natasha and two-year-old Ella, during their holiday in Mexico this weekend.
Spotted by the pool in the south of the border locale on Sunday, December 19, she bared her curves in black bikini. She was also seen in a white tight dress while playing with one of Alex's daughters. The New York Yankees star, meanwhile, was reportedly relaxing as he watched the girls having fun.
Natasha and Ella are Alex's children from former wife Cynthia Scurtis, whom he married from 2002 until 2008. The athlete once also dated actress Kate Hudson in 2009.
Being reported dating since summer this year, Cameron and Alex never officially announced their relationship. The pair split in October only to reunite the next month, with a source close to Alex saying "They break up and get back together all the time."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head