Cameron Diaz Bonds With Alex Rodriguez's Kids at Family Getaway
It seems that Cameron Diaz is ready to be a stepmother for Alex Rodriguez's children. The 38-year-old beauty bonded with his on/off boyfriend's children, 6-year-old Natasha and two-year-old Ella, during their holiday in Mexico this weekend.
Spotted by the pool in the south of the border locale on Sunday, December 19, she bared her curves in black bikini. She was also seen in a white tight dress while playing with one of Alex's daughters. The New York Yankees star, meanwhile, was reportedly relaxing as he watched the girls having fun.
Natasha and Ella are Alex's children from former wife Cynthia Scurtis, whom he married from 2002 until 2008. The athlete once also dated actress Kate Hudson in 2009.
Being reported dating since summer this year, Cameron and Alex never officially announced their relationship. The pair split in October only to reunite the next month, with a source close to Alex saying "They break up and get back together all the time."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'