Cameron Diaz Bonds With Alex Rodriguez's Kids at Family Getaway
It seems that Cameron Diaz is ready to be a stepmother for Alex Rodriguez's children. The 38-year-old beauty bonded with his on/off boyfriend's children, 6-year-old Natasha and two-year-old Ella, during their holiday in Mexico this weekend.
Spotted by the pool in the south of the border locale on Sunday, December 19, she bared her curves in black bikini. She was also seen in a white tight dress while playing with one of Alex's daughters. The New York Yankees star, meanwhile, was reportedly relaxing as he watched the girls having fun.
Natasha and Ella are Alex's children from former wife Cynthia Scurtis, whom he married from 2002 until 2008. The athlete once also dated actress Kate Hudson in 2009.
Being reported dating since summer this year, Cameron and Alex never officially announced their relationship. The pair split in October only to reunite the next month, with a source close to Alex saying "They break up and get back together all the time."
More Cameron Diaz News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November