Cameron Diaz Bonds With Alex Rodriguez's Kids at Family Getaway
It seems that Cameron Diaz is ready to be a stepmother for Alex Rodriguez's children. The 38-year-old beauty bonded with his on/off boyfriend's children, 6-year-old Natasha and two-year-old Ella, during their holiday in Mexico this weekend.
Spotted by the pool in the south of the border locale on Sunday, December 19, she bared her curves in black bikini. She was also seen in a white tight dress while playing with one of Alex's daughters. The New York Yankees star, meanwhile, was reportedly relaxing as he watched the girls having fun.
Natasha and Ella are Alex's children from former wife Cynthia Scurtis, whom he married from 2002 until 2008. The athlete once also dated actress Kate Hudson in 2009.
Being reported dating since summer this year, Cameron and Alex never officially announced their relationship. The pair split in October only to reunite the next month, with a source close to Alex saying "They break up and get back together all the time."
More Cameron Diaz News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage