Video Premiere: Mitchel Musso's 'Just Go'
Mitchel Musso has debuted "Just Go" music video, a follow-up to his previous clip, "You Got Me Hooked". While the "Hooked" video features him as a happy guy who gets cozy with his love interest in a limousine, this new one is quite the opposite, seeing him breaking up with her.
Both "Hooked" and "Just Go" are lifted from Musso's new album "Brainstorm" which is now available on Walmart with eight songs on the line-up. There will be a music video for each of the tracks which have continuing story that forms "one fluid story from the beginning to the end." "Just Go" is the fifth clip from those eight videos.
"These music videos are very under-toned," he told MTV. "I didn't go in there with putting $3 million into each of these music videos. So what I did was got as real as I could. ... It's more about creating this baby and making it this big deal. So we shot eight music videos in three and a half days. It was wild. [The videos are] intimate and quiet."
Mitchel Musso's "Just Go" music video
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters