Video Premiere: Mitchel Musso's 'Just Go'
Mitchel Musso has debuted "Just Go" music video, a follow-up to his previous clip, "You Got Me Hooked". While the "Hooked" video features him as a happy guy who gets cozy with his love interest in a limousine, this new one is quite the opposite, seeing him breaking up with her.
Both "Hooked" and "Just Go" are lifted from Musso's new album "Brainstorm" which is now available on Walmart with eight songs on the line-up. There will be a music video for each of the tracks which have continuing story that forms "one fluid story from the beginning to the end." "Just Go" is the fifth clip from those eight videos.
"These music videos are very under-toned," he told MTV. "I didn't go in there with putting $3 million into each of these music videos. So what I did was got as real as I could. ... It's more about creating this baby and making it this big deal. So we shot eight music videos in three and a half days. It was wild. [The videos are] intimate and quiet."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group