Intense Trailer of AMC's New Series 'The Killing'
AMC moves on from promoting its acclaimed new series "The Walking Dead" to new crime drama series "The Killing". Coming this March, "Killing", as seen in the new trailer and featurette, will present a show in a different approach. Viewers are allowed to see from three perspectives and each episode will follow a full day in the three parties' life.
Set in Seattle, the series is based on the successful Danish television series "Forbrydelsen" and tells the story of the murder of a young girl and the subsequent police investigation. It comes from the executive producer of "Burn Notice", Mikkel Bondesen.
"Ever since Mikkel Bondesen brought us this remarkable Danish mini-series, we were determined to bring it to American television," said David Madden, Executive Vice President of Fox Television Studios. "We are so proud to be working with AMC and our extraordinary cast on this very special series."
Mireille Enos portrays Sarah, the lead homicide detective that investigates the death of Rosie Larsen. Billy Campbell takes the role of Seattle's City Council President running for Mayor, Darren Richmond. Meanwhile, Michelle Forbes and Brent Sexton are Mitch and Stan Larsen, the victim's parents.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!