Intense Trailer of AMC's New Series 'The Killing'
AMC moves on from promoting its acclaimed new series "The Walking Dead" to new crime drama series "The Killing". Coming this March, "Killing", as seen in the new trailer and featurette, will present a show in a different approach. Viewers are allowed to see from three perspectives and each episode will follow a full day in the three parties' life.
Set in Seattle, the series is based on the successful Danish television series "Forbrydelsen" and tells the story of the murder of a young girl and the subsequent police investigation. It comes from the executive producer of "Burn Notice", Mikkel Bondesen.
"Ever since Mikkel Bondesen brought us this remarkable Danish mini-series, we were determined to bring it to American television," said David Madden, Executive Vice President of Fox Television Studios. "We are so proud to be working with AMC and our extraordinary cast on this very special series."
Mireille Enos portrays Sarah, the lead homicide detective that investigates the death of Rosie Larsen. Billy Campbell takes the role of Seattle's City Council President running for Mayor, Darren Richmond. Meanwhile, Michelle Forbes and Brent Sexton are Mitch and Stan Larsen, the victim's parents.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch