Intense Trailer of AMC's New Series 'The Killing'
AMC moves on from promoting its acclaimed new series "The Walking Dead" to new crime drama series "The Killing". Coming this March, "Killing", as seen in the new trailer and featurette, will present a show in a different approach. Viewers are allowed to see from three perspectives and each episode will follow a full day in the three parties' life.
Set in Seattle, the series is based on the successful Danish television series "Forbrydelsen" and tells the story of the murder of a young girl and the subsequent police investigation. It comes from the executive producer of "Burn Notice", Mikkel Bondesen.
"Ever since Mikkel Bondesen brought us this remarkable Danish mini-series, we were determined to bring it to American television," said David Madden, Executive Vice President of Fox Television Studios. "We are so proud to be working with AMC and our extraordinary cast on this very special series."
Mireille Enos portrays Sarah, the lead homicide detective that investigates the death of Rosie Larsen. Billy Campbell takes the role of Seattle's City Council President running for Mayor, Darren Richmond. Meanwhile, Michelle Forbes and Brent Sexton are Mitch and Stan Larsen, the victim's parents.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer