Intense Trailer of AMC's New Series 'The Killing'
AMC moves on from promoting its acclaimed new series "The Walking Dead" to new crime drama series "The Killing". Coming this March, "Killing", as seen in the new trailer and featurette, will present a show in a different approach. Viewers are allowed to see from three perspectives and each episode will follow a full day in the three parties' life.
Set in Seattle, the series is based on the successful Danish television series "Forbrydelsen" and tells the story of the murder of a young girl and the subsequent police investigation. It comes from the executive producer of "Burn Notice", Mikkel Bondesen.
"Ever since Mikkel Bondesen brought us this remarkable Danish mini-series, we were determined to bring it to American television," said David Madden, Executive Vice President of Fox Television Studios. "We are so proud to be working with AMC and our extraordinary cast on this very special series."
Mireille Enos portrays Sarah, the lead homicide detective that investigates the death of Rosie Larsen. Billy Campbell takes the role of Seattle's City Council President running for Mayor, Darren Richmond. Meanwhile, Michelle Forbes and Brent Sexton are Mitch and Stan Larsen, the victim's parents.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis