Pic of Tony Romo Proposing to Candice Crawford Surfaces
The photographic evidence that Tony Romo went down to his knee when asking Candice Crawford's hand in marriage has surfaced. The Dallas Cowboys quarterback proposed to the former beauty queen when they were celebrating her 24th birthday at Five Sixty restaurant in Dallas last Thursday, December 16.
In the photo obtained by TMZ, Candice covers her lips and appears to be taken aback. According to several reports, Candice's family, including brother Chace Crawford, were there to witness the special occasion.
Regarding the bling that Tony presented to the KDAF-TV's sports anchor, Us Magazine reported that it was a 4-carat center diamond set in platinum and "surrounded by a vintage-inspired design". Jewelry and style expert Michael O'Connor added, "Tony chose a band with a split platinum shank and micro pave diamonds, a feature that makes the ring more elegant." It was estimated to cost around $80,000.
No wedding date has been announced yet.
Tony may be delighted in his personal life but not professional one. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones just said Sunday, December 19 that Tony's recovery from the fractured left collarbone is behind schedule and it looks like he's not going to make a comeback on December 25 when Cowboys face the Arizona Cardinals.
"As I stand here right before the game, he's not ready to play," Jones said after the Cowboys defeated the Washington Redskins 33-30. "He's still having sensitivity. If he were healthy, he would practice." If he missed this Christmas game, Tony can still catch up for the January 2 game in Philadelphia.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences