Pic of Tony Romo Proposing to Candice Crawford Surfaces
The photographic evidence that Tony Romo went down to his knee when asking Candice Crawford's hand in marriage has surfaced. The Dallas Cowboys quarterback proposed to the former beauty queen when they were celebrating her 24th birthday at Five Sixty restaurant in Dallas last Thursday, December 16.
In the photo obtained by TMZ, Candice covers her lips and appears to be taken aback. According to several reports, Candice's family, including brother Chace Crawford, were there to witness the special occasion.
Regarding the bling that Tony presented to the KDAF-TV's sports anchor, Us Magazine reported that it was a 4-carat center diamond set in platinum and "surrounded by a vintage-inspired design". Jewelry and style expert Michael O'Connor added, "Tony chose a band with a split platinum shank and micro pave diamonds, a feature that makes the ring more elegant." It was estimated to cost around $80,000.
No wedding date has been announced yet.
Tony may be delighted in his personal life but not professional one. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones just said Sunday, December 19 that Tony's recovery from the fractured left collarbone is behind schedule and it looks like he's not going to make a comeback on December 25 when Cowboys face the Arizona Cardinals.
"As I stand here right before the game, he's not ready to play," Jones said after the Cowboys defeated the Washington Redskins 33-30. "He's still having sensitivity. If he were healthy, he would practice." If he missed this Christmas game, Tony can still catch up for the January 2 game in Philadelphia.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'