First Look at 'Ice Age: Continental Drift' Surfaces
The first image from "Ice Age: Continental Drift" has landed online while the movie itself will only come in one and a half year. Obtained by Blogmatic3000, the photo gives a look at Scrat the sabretooth squirrel standing on a sea ice and eying a nut across him.
Scrat will still be voiced by Chris Wedge. Other original voice cast such as Ray Romano, Queen Latifah, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Seann William Scott and Josh Peck will also return to voice Manny, Ellie, Sid, Diego, Crash and Eddie respectively.
Plot details of the fourth "Ice Age" film have not been provided yet. Made in 3-D, "Ice Age: Continental Drift" is lined up by 20th Century Fox for July 13, 2012 release in the U.S.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'