First Look at 'Ice Age: Continental Drift' Surfaces
The first image from "Ice Age: Continental Drift" has landed online while the movie itself will only come in one and a half year. Obtained by Blogmatic3000, the photo gives a look at Scrat the sabretooth squirrel standing on a sea ice and eying a nut across him.
Scrat will still be voiced by Chris Wedge. Other original voice cast such as Ray Romano, Queen Latifah, John Leguizamo, Denis Leary, Seann William Scott and Josh Peck will also return to voice Manny, Ellie, Sid, Diego, Crash and Eddie respectively.
Plot details of the fourth "Ice Age" film have not been provided yet. Made in 3-D, "Ice Age: Continental Drift" is lined up by 20th Century Fox for July 13, 2012 release in the U.S.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video