Celebrating 22nd Birthday as a Single, Vanessa Hudgens Talks Zac Efron
Vanessa Hudgens appeared to be as happy as possible when celebrating her birthday on Saturday night, December 18 despite her recent break up with Zac Efron. The "Sucker Punch" babe, who turned 22 on December 14, just held a bash at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas with her best friends, Ashley Tisdale and Brittany Snow, among the guests.
Stopping for a while to pose for photographers on the red carpet in front of the venue, she said "We're good" when asked how things are between her and her former boyfriend, Zac. Inside, she was presented with a three-tiered floral birthday cake.
The actress, who donned a silver metallic dress by Pleasure Doing Business, was all smiles as she and her girlfriend dined on cupcakes from Social House earlier that evening. She and other girls sat at a table in the VIP area and later in the night Vanessa was spotted dancing on a couch.
Shortly into the night, curtains were reportedly closed around her table, providing her group with privacy. They were said partying into the early hours before retiring to their hotel room.
Asked what is coming for her in 2011, she shared, "It's going to be a very, very busy year. I have three movies coming out in the next year, so I'm excited to see what the future is going to hold."
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn