Celebrating 22nd Birthday as a Single, Vanessa Hudgens Talks Zac Efron
Vanessa Hudgens appeared to be as happy as possible when celebrating her birthday on Saturday night, December 18 despite her recent break up with Zac Efron. The "Sucker Punch" babe, who turned 22 on December 14, just held a bash at Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas with her best friends, Ashley Tisdale and Brittany Snow, among the guests.
Stopping for a while to pose for photographers on the red carpet in front of the venue, she said "We're good" when asked how things are between her and her former boyfriend, Zac. Inside, she was presented with a three-tiered floral birthday cake.
The actress, who donned a silver metallic dress by Pleasure Doing Business, was all smiles as she and her girlfriend dined on cupcakes from Social House earlier that evening. She and other girls sat at a table in the VIP area and later in the night Vanessa was spotted dancing on a couch.
Shortly into the night, curtains were reportedly closed around her table, providing her group with privacy. They were said partying into the early hours before retiring to their hotel room.
Asked what is coming for her in 2011, she shared, "It's going to be a very, very busy year. I have three movies coming out in the next year, so I'm excited to see what the future is going to hold."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour