Paramore Announce Departure of Founding Members Josh and Zac Farro
Sad news comes from Paramore. Despite their increasing popularity, the band have to lose two of their founding members Josh Farro and Zac Farro. The split rumor had been swirling on the web for a while now and was finally confirmed by them over the weekend.
Their fans might be shocked with the announcement, but the remaining crew vocalist Hayley Williams, bassist Jeremy Davis and guitarist Taylor York weren't as they had seen this split coming. "None of us were really shocked. For the last year it hasn't seemed as if they wanted to be around anymore," they stated.
Having been together and going through the ups and downs with the Farro brothers since 2004, they continued to wish them the best in their future endeavor, "We want Josh and Zac to do something that makes them happy and if that isn't here with us, then we support them finding happiness elsewhere."
In further statement, they assured fans the departure of Josh and Zac will not make them bail out of their next year plans including new album and tour. "We never for a second thought about leaving any of this behind. We really hope that you can be encouraged by the fact that the three of us who are still here are ready to take on another chapter of our journey together," they gushed.
"You have always been what keeps us going so why would we stop now? We want to stick by you. Knowing that we have a unified passion and a clear vision makes us feel stronger than ever," they went on. "We have some amazing things lined up for next year starting with our tour in South America. We are still coming to you and we are excited about who we are bringing with us! The tour is still on and we can't wait to see you all."
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser