Lady GaGa Cancels Concert as Her Trucks and Crew Are Detained in Paris
Lady GaGa was left "devastated" and "furious" when finding out that her tour trucks carrying her logistic were denied entry to Paris due to snow storms, and two of her crew were arrested. This prompted the "Poker Face" hitmaker to cancel her Monster Ball concert which was supposed to take place at the Bercy on December 19.
"All 28 of my trucks for the Monsterball were detained by the French government going on over 26 hrs, 2 of my employees were arrested trying to get into Paris so we could perform," she revealed in a series of Tweets. "I am furious and devasted (sic), its unfair to my fans and to me. Devastated to get into Paris so we could perform."
Despite the problem, GaGa initially wanted to go ahead with the concert because she didn't want to disappoint her Little Monsters. She explained how she planned the gig without her equipment, "I asked if I could do a stripped version of show, but there would be no sound or power source, its all been detained. I'm so sorry,angry+sad."
Thus, the only solution left for her is rescheduling. "Today's cancelled Paris show is rescheduled for Tuesday, 2moro's show will happen as planned. I promise to give u the nights of ure (sic) life," she announced after previously attaching a photo of the snow storms.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed