Lady GaGa Cancels Concert as Her Trucks and Crew Are Detained in Paris
Lady GaGa was left "devastated" and "furious" when finding out that her tour trucks carrying her logistic were denied entry to Paris due to snow storms, and two of her crew were arrested. This prompted the "Poker Face" hitmaker to cancel her Monster Ball concert which was supposed to take place at the Bercy on December 19.
"All 28 of my trucks for the Monsterball were detained by the French government going on over 26 hrs, 2 of my employees were arrested trying to get into Paris so we could perform," she revealed in a series of Tweets. "I am furious and devasted (sic), its unfair to my fans and to me. Devastated to get into Paris so we could perform."
Despite the problem, GaGa initially wanted to go ahead with the concert because she didn't want to disappoint her Little Monsters. She explained how she planned the gig without her equipment, "I asked if I could do a stripped version of show, but there would be no sound or power source, its all been detained. I'm so sorry,angry+sad."
Thus, the only solution left for her is rescheduling. "Today's cancelled Paris show is rescheduled for Tuesday, 2moro's show will happen as planned. I promise to give u the nights of ure (sic) life," she announced after previously attaching a photo of the snow storms.
More Lady GaGa News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory