Kevin Jonas and Wife Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary at Disney World
It's been a year since Kevin Jonas married Danielle Deleasa and the couple appears to be happier than ever. They celebrated their first wedding anniversary by visiting the Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, posing in front of the castle with Cinderella and Prince Charming.
Kevin and Danielle, who met while vacationing in Bahamas, wed on December 19, 2009 at Oheka Castle in Long Island, New York. Exactly a year after, the young couple chose to stay the night in Cinderella Castle Suite which is the only hotel room inside the Walt Disney World theme park castle.
"Happy anniversary to my amazing wife of a year and for the rest of my life I love you," Kevin wrote on Twitter. Danielle meanwhile was more surprised about the buzz around their anniversary, writing "This is so awesome Kevin and I freaked out that we were a trending topic thank you !!"
Mom Denise did a little throwback by posting Kevin and Danielle's wedding photo along with the tweet, "Happy One year Anniversary K2 and Dani I love you & I'm so proud of you both!" Kevin's brothers, Joe Jonas and Nick Jonas wrote "Happy Anniversary to my bro and his wife. Seems like yesterday we were dancing to single ladies at the wedding" and "Happy 1 year anniversary to my brother and sister in law. @kevinjonas and @daniellejonas love you guys" respectively.
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures