Video: Lil Wayne and Eminem's Duet Performance on 'SNL'
Rap mogul duo Lil Wayne and Eminem rocked the house of "Saturday Night Live" on December 18. They teamed up in "No Love" before the Slim Shady spat verses from Pink-assisted song "Won't Back Down" and then left Weezy to take charge on his brand new song "6 Foot 7 Foot".
The weekend performance was Weezy's first TV appearance since he was released from jail in early November this year and his second "SNL" gig following his performance in the 2008 season premiere of the TV show. As for Eminem, that reportedly was his return to the late-night show since his 2004 appearance.
The show was hosted by "Tron Legacy" star Jeff Bridges. The other guests included Akon who appeared with The Lonely Island in digital short featuring the group's new song "I Just Had Sex" and Blake Lively who joined forces with Jessica Alba in the sketch.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo