Video: Lil Wayne and Eminem's Duet Performance on 'SNL'
Rap mogul duo Lil Wayne and Eminem rocked the house of "Saturday Night Live" on December 18. They teamed up in "No Love" before the Slim Shady spat verses from Pink-assisted song "Won't Back Down" and then left Weezy to take charge on his brand new song "6 Foot 7 Foot".
The weekend performance was Weezy's first TV appearance since he was released from jail in early November this year and his second "SNL" gig following his performance in the 2008 season premiere of the TV show. As for Eminem, that reportedly was his return to the late-night show since his 2004 appearance.
The show was hosted by "Tron Legacy" star Jeff Bridges. The other guests included Akon who appeared with The Lonely Island in digital short featuring the group's new song "I Just Had Sex" and Blake Lively who joined forces with Jessica Alba in the sketch.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'