Video: Lil Wayne and Eminem's Duet Performance on 'SNL'
Rap mogul duo Lil Wayne and Eminem rocked the house of "Saturday Night Live" on December 18. They teamed up in "No Love" before the Slim Shady spat verses from Pink-assisted song "Won't Back Down" and then left Weezy to take charge on his brand new song "6 Foot 7 Foot".
The weekend performance was Weezy's first TV appearance since he was released from jail in early November this year and his second "SNL" gig following his performance in the 2008 season premiere of the TV show. As for Eminem, that reportedly was his return to the late-night show since his 2004 appearance.
The show was hosted by "Tron Legacy" star Jeff Bridges. The other guests included Akon who appeared with The Lonely Island in digital short featuring the group's new song "I Just Had Sex" and Blake Lively who joined forces with Jessica Alba in the sketch.
More Lil Wayne News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie