Rihanna and Matt Kemp Not Split, Just Apart
Latest word on the street is Rihanna and Matt Kemp are heading for a split. But before people jump further into speculation, a source says the couple who started dating earlier this year is not yet separated. Instead, they just grew apart due to the grueling schedule of their respective works.
A source "close to the couple" tells E! Online that "There's nothing dramatic going on between the two, but they've been spending a lot less time together these days." Kemp who is MLB outfielder for the Los Angeles Dodgers is focused on training with full-day workouts while Rihanna has been traveling the world to promote her latest album "Loud".
"Their schedules were difficult, but they made it all seem so easy being together," says Kemp's friend. Another source adds, "He loves her very much and I honestly believe she loves him a lot. How this plays out no one, not even them know at this point."
Kemp is Rihanna's first lover after breaking up with Chris Brown. Back in April this year she said she was not looking for a serious relationship. "It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way," she said. "I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."
A Rihanna "confidante" says the "Russian Roulette" hitmaker is "still very much a kid" and wouldn't be surprised if the relationship comes to an end.
More Rihanna News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'