Keri Hilson's New Song 'One Night Stand' Ft. Chris Brown Emerges
Keri Hilson has a "One Night Stand" with Chris Brown in her newly-unveiled song. The two singers talk about craving for each other's company after spending a night together, and Breezy promises "satisfaction guaranteed" for their second rendezvous.
Hilson described her "One Night Stand" collaboration with Breezy as "a perfect marriage". The "Pretty Girl Rock" singer said in an interview with Rap-Up TV, "If TLC and Jodeci did a record together, 'One Night Stand' is what I imagine it would sound like."
The song is recorded for Keri Hilson's forthcoming second studio album "No Boys Allowed" which is due in the United States next week on December 21. Beside Chris Brown, she also lines up J. Cole, Rick Ross and Kanye West as other collaborators.
Just like Hilson, Breezy is also preparing for his next studio installment titled "F.A.M.E." which is slated for 2011. In a recent interview with Wild 94.9 before performing for a holiday concert, he revealed, "My next urban single is actually a song with me, Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne called 'Look at Me Now'."
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full