Matt Dillon Joins 'Modern Family', Brian Austin Green Gets New Pilot
In a slew of casting news coming out on Friday, December 17, Matt Dillon and Brian Austin Green's names have popped out. The former is heading to "Modern Family" as a guest star while the latter is the star of a new TBS pilot "The Wedding Band".
Dillon would play Julie Bowen's character's ex boyfriend. According to EW, Claire's ex has a new galpal and Claire is probably not going to like her because it's Claire's mom, DeDe Pritchett. This means Shelley Long will reprise her role as DeDe. No other details including air date have been announced.
The casting, at the same time, proves that Claire and Phil have in the past dated attractive people before finding each other and getting married. Judy Greer previously dropped by to play Phil's ex Denise.
Meanwhile, Green is going to team up with "Lost" alum Harold Perrineau in the hourlong comedy which centers on a group of guys trying to escape the stress and chaos of their lives by performing in a wedding band. Green and Perrineau would be best buddies, one a bachelor and the other a married father of two.
In addition to the two actors, there will be Peter Cambor and Derek Miller. The project which comes from FremantleMedia has assigned "South Park" writers Josh Lobis and Darin Moiselle to pen the pilot and serve as executive producers. Bryan Gordon of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" will direct and co-exec produce the pilot.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years