'The Hills' Star Lo Bosworth and Scott Hochstadt Call It Quit
Lo Bosworth is no longer dating Scott Hochstadt, her representative confirmed to People, adding that the two "remain good friends" despite the split. The couple reportedly has talked about the separation "for over a month now" and finally made it official on "Tuesday morning."
Before the romance was doomed, Hochstadt is said shopping for an engagement ring. "Scott was in talks with the jewelry brand Yasmin & Jazmin for the past two months," an insider shared. "He wanted to marry Lo, and he wanted to propose with something special and personalized."
Lo Bosworth and Scott Hochstadt had been dating for about two years. In July this year, "The Hills" star even admitted they were talking about taking their relationship to the next level, saying "I think he is The One ... We are sort of heading in that direction."
In fact, both of them "had talked about getting engaged quite a bit." However, a source claimed things that followed had turned to the opposite direction, testifying "Over the last couple of weeks it really unraveled...The age difference was a lot, and they are at different places in their lives."
As for now, the source said, "They are taking it slow as friends. Scott loves her family, she loves his family, and all their friends are heartbroken but they couldn't make it work anymore."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture