'The Hills' Star Lo Bosworth and Scott Hochstadt Call It Quit
Lo Bosworth is no longer dating Scott Hochstadt, her representative confirmed to People, adding that the two "remain good friends" despite the split. The couple reportedly has talked about the separation "for over a month now" and finally made it official on "Tuesday morning."
Before the romance was doomed, Hochstadt is said shopping for an engagement ring. "Scott was in talks with the jewelry brand Yasmin & Jazmin for the past two months," an insider shared. "He wanted to marry Lo, and he wanted to propose with something special and personalized."
Lo Bosworth and Scott Hochstadt had been dating for about two years. In July this year, "The Hills" star even admitted they were talking about taking their relationship to the next level, saying "I think he is The One ... We are sort of heading in that direction."
In fact, both of them "had talked about getting engaged quite a bit." However, a source claimed things that followed had turned to the opposite direction, testifying "Over the last couple of weeks it really unraveled...The age difference was a lot, and they are at different places in their lives."
As for now, the source said, "They are taking it slow as friends. Scott loves her family, she loves his family, and all their friends are heartbroken but they couldn't make it work anymore."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'