Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell' Gets 30-Second Preview
Avril Lavigne is going to debut her new single "What the Hell" at the upcoming "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest". Ahead of the star-studded concert, a 30-second snippet of the song is offered by the "American Idol" host on his official blog.
The pop/punk princess stays true to her root in this feisty track. She rocks out, "I'm thinking what the hell/ All I want is to mess around/ And I don't really care about/ If you love me/ If you hate me/ You can save me baby, baby/ All my life I've been good, but now ... what the hell!"
"What the Hell" is described as "a broad message about personal freedom" and serves as the lead single from Avril's upcoming studio album "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8, 2011. Its music video is promised to premiere in January soon after the song debut.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says