Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell' Gets 30-Second Preview
Avril Lavigne is going to debut her new single "What the Hell" at the upcoming "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest". Ahead of the star-studded concert, a 30-second snippet of the song is offered by the "American Idol" host on his official blog.
The pop/punk princess stays true to her root in this feisty track. She rocks out, "I'm thinking what the hell/ All I want is to mess around/ And I don't really care about/ If you love me/ If you hate me/ You can save me baby, baby/ All my life I've been good, but now ... what the hell!"
"What the Hell" is described as "a broad message about personal freedom" and serves as the lead single from Avril's upcoming studio album "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8, 2011. Its music video is promised to premiere in January soon after the song debut.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars