Possible Filming Location of Zack Snyder's 'Superman' Unveiled
New "Superman" movie which will be directed by Zack Snyder continues shaping up with possible start date and shooting location. The Globe and Mail says the film will be shot in Vancouver, Canada and the production will likely begin in 2011 summer, which is in line with previous report mentioning the movie would start shooting in June next year.
"[Zack Snyder's] next feature's coming here," Peter Leitch, chair of the Motion Picture Production Industry Association of BC and president of North Shore Studios and Mammoth Studios, says as quoted by the site. While Leitch won't name "The Man of Steel" as the project he means, a source confirms that the next "Superman" movie will be filmed in Vancouver.
Warner Bros. Pictures is reportedly eying December 2012 release for "The Man of Steel". Several names have been thrown as possible depicter of Clark Kent aka Superman, but the studio has not announced the official cast yet. Christopher Nolan is producing while David S. Goyer and Jonathan Nolan are writing the script.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!