Possible Filming Location of Zack Snyder's 'Superman' Unveiled
New "Superman" movie which will be directed by Zack Snyder continues shaping up with possible start date and shooting location. The Globe and Mail says the film will be shot in Vancouver, Canada and the production will likely begin in 2011 summer, which is in line with previous report mentioning the movie would start shooting in June next year.
"[Zack Snyder's] next feature's coming here," Peter Leitch, chair of the Motion Picture Production Industry Association of BC and president of North Shore Studios and Mammoth Studios, says as quoted by the site. While Leitch won't name "The Man of Steel" as the project he means, a source confirms that the next "Superman" movie will be filmed in Vancouver.
Warner Bros. Pictures is reportedly eying December 2012 release for "The Man of Steel". Several names have been thrown as possible depicter of Clark Kent aka Superman, but the studio has not announced the official cast yet. Christopher Nolan is producing while David S. Goyer and Jonathan Nolan are writing the script.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival