Possible Filming Location of Zack Snyder's 'Superman' Unveiled
New "Superman" movie which will be directed by Zack Snyder continues shaping up with possible start date and shooting location. The Globe and Mail says the film will be shot in Vancouver, Canada and the production will likely begin in 2011 summer, which is in line with previous report mentioning the movie would start shooting in June next year.
"[Zack Snyder's] next feature's coming here," Peter Leitch, chair of the Motion Picture Production Industry Association of BC and president of North Shore Studios and Mammoth Studios, says as quoted by the site. While Leitch won't name "The Man of Steel" as the project he means, a source confirms that the next "Superman" movie will be filmed in Vancouver.
Warner Bros. Pictures is reportedly eying December 2012 release for "The Man of Steel". Several names have been thrown as possible depicter of Clark Kent aka Superman, but the studio has not announced the official cast yet. Christopher Nolan is producing while David S. Goyer and Jonathan Nolan are writing the script.
More Man of Steel News
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online