Video: Kelly Clarkson Sings New Song 'You Still Won't Know What It's Like'
Kelly Clarkson delighted audience at Night for Hope benefit concert by debuting her new song live. In an acoustic jam session at the gig taking place on December 16 in Nashville, the winner of "American Idol" season 1 delivered a song called "You Still Won't Know What It's Like".
"You haven't seen the ghost that I've seen/ You haven't lived enough to know what I mean," Clarkson belted out the ballad track. It is reportedly written by her with the help of Jason Halbert, the same man who is responsible for her 2007 angry song "Never Again".
Beside showcasing the fresh track which is expected to appear in her next studio album, Clarkson was said to have also covered a song by Patty Griffin. The concert was held to raise money and awareness for the Houses of Hope orphanages in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked