Video: Kelly Clarkson Sings New Song 'You Still Won't Know What It's Like'
Kelly Clarkson delighted audience at Night for Hope benefit concert by debuting her new song live. In an acoustic jam session at the gig taking place on December 16 in Nashville, the winner of "American Idol" season 1 delivered a song called "You Still Won't Know What It's Like".
"You haven't seen the ghost that I've seen/ You haven't lived enough to know what I mean," Clarkson belted out the ballad track. It is reportedly written by her with the help of Jason Halbert, the same man who is responsible for her 2007 angry song "Never Again".
Beside showcasing the fresh track which is expected to appear in her next studio album, Clarkson was said to have also covered a song by Patty Griffin. The concert was held to raise money and awareness for the Houses of Hope orphanages in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now