Video: Kelly Clarkson Sings New Song 'You Still Won't Know What It's Like'
Kelly Clarkson delighted audience at Night for Hope benefit concert by debuting her new song live. In an acoustic jam session at the gig taking place on December 16 in Nashville, the winner of "American Idol" season 1 delivered a song called "You Still Won't Know What It's Like".
"You haven't seen the ghost that I've seen/ You haven't lived enough to know what I mean," Clarkson belted out the ballad track. It is reportedly written by her with the help of Jason Halbert, the same man who is responsible for her 2007 angry song "Never Again".
Beside showcasing the fresh track which is expected to appear in her next studio album, Clarkson was said to have also covered a song by Patty Griffin. The concert was held to raise money and awareness for the Houses of Hope orphanages in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons