Video: Kelly Clarkson Sings New Song 'You Still Won't Know What It's Like'
Kelly Clarkson delighted audience at Night for Hope benefit concert by debuting her new song live. In an acoustic jam session at the gig taking place on December 16 in Nashville, the winner of "American Idol" season 1 delivered a song called "You Still Won't Know What It's Like".
"You haven't seen the ghost that I've seen/ You haven't lived enough to know what I mean," Clarkson belted out the ballad track. It is reportedly written by her with the help of Jason Halbert, the same man who is responsible for her 2007 angry song "Never Again".
Beside showcasing the fresh track which is expected to appear in her next studio album, Clarkson was said to have also covered a song by Patty Griffin. The concert was held to raise money and awareness for the Houses of Hope orphanages in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer