Video: Kelly Clarkson Sings New Song 'You Still Won't Know What It's Like'
Kelly Clarkson delighted audience at Night for Hope benefit concert by debuting her new song live. In an acoustic jam session at the gig taking place on December 16 in Nashville, the winner of "American Idol" season 1 delivered a song called "You Still Won't Know What It's Like".
"You haven't seen the ghost that I've seen/ You haven't lived enough to know what I mean," Clarkson belted out the ballad track. It is reportedly written by her with the help of Jason Halbert, the same man who is responsible for her 2007 angry song "Never Again".
Beside showcasing the fresh track which is expected to appear in her next studio album, Clarkson was said to have also covered a song by Patty Griffin. The concert was held to raise money and awareness for the Houses of Hope orphanages in Zimbabwe and South Africa.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes