Video Premiere: Chrisette Michele's 'Goodbye Game'
Chrisette Michele has debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Goodbye Game". She includes the song in her third studio album "Let Freedom Reign" which has been in stores since late November this year.
The album was preceded with the release of mixtape "Love Thy Brother". "I want to give you something back. These are a few songs my brother and I took two days to put together," Michele wrote in an open letter to her fans. "It's not an album, of course, but it's a special effort to show you we love and appreciate you."
Now, Michele is busy with promotional effort of the album. She recently visited George Lopez, making a live performance with two ballerinas as back-up dancers. "Thank u to Mr Lopez and the amazing band, my beloved ballerinas and my darling back up singers Saks fifth ave my makeup artist and my mother," she later tweeted.
Chrisette Michele's "Goodbye Game" music video
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer