New Set Pics of 'Breaking Dawn' Feature Dakota Fanning With Volturi Clan
Production for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is still underway and Dakota Fanning has been spotted while on duty. The depicter of vampire Jane in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" was pictured during the night shooting on Wednesday, December 15 in New Orleans.
She was joined by Cameron Bright, Michael Sheen, Christopher Heyerdahl and Jamie Campbell Bower, who portray other members of Volturi clan. Photographed in between takes, they were seen joking while still donning costumes of the vampire "royalty".
Beside filmed in New Orleans, "Breaking Dawn" is also shot in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Bill Condon. This last installment of "Twilight" film series is split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" due November 18, 2011 in the U.S., and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" plotted for November 16, 2012 release.
The story will see the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson still portray the couple.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday