New Set Pics of 'Breaking Dawn' Feature Dakota Fanning With Volturi Clan
Production for "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is still underway and Dakota Fanning has been spotted while on duty. The depicter of vampire Jane in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" was pictured during the night shooting on Wednesday, December 15 in New Orleans.
She was joined by Cameron Bright, Michael Sheen, Christopher Heyerdahl and Jamie Campbell Bower, who portray other members of Volturi clan. Photographed in between takes, they were seen joking while still donning costumes of the vampire "royalty".
Beside filmed in New Orleans, "Breaking Dawn" is also shot in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Vancouver, Canada under the direction of Bill Condon. This last installment of "Twilight" film series is split into two parts: "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" due November 18, 2011 in the U.S., and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" plotted for November 16, 2012 release.
The story will see the newfound married bliss of Bella and Edward cut short when a series of betrayals and misfortunes threatens to destroy their world. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson still portray the couple.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked