Snooki Vs. Snooki at 'MTV New Year's Bash'
A small but hilarious detail from the upcoming "MTV New Year's Bash" has come out. Snooki will not only be dropped inside a giant ball but also appear in a sketch featuring Bobby Moynihan as the other guidette. A comedic turn will see Moynihan dressed like Snooki, complete with the pouf and the heavy eyeliner.
As previously reported, Snooki would climb into a ball which will be lowered into New York's Times Square to help ring in 2011 at the 90-minute special. Meanwhile her "Jersey Shore" friends like The Situation and DJ Pauly D would keep the crowd happy and lead them in a first-pumping frenzy in attempt to break a Guinness World Record.
Comedian Whitney Cumming is hosting with feature appearances by comedian Nick Kroll, Internet sensation Keenan Cahill, and Flo Rida. The rapper would perform two songs including "Club Can't Handle Me".
Not only will it count down to 2011, but also the special will celebrate the people, moments and events that dominated the headlines in 2010. Comedians will provide their unique and hilarious perspectives on the year in music, television, internet, relationships and more.
"I can't wait to host MTV's New Years Eve Bash!" Cummings said in the press release. "It's going to be so fun to party with the 'Jersey Shore' and rip on all things 2010. I'm gonna get some really good tweets."
The special will debut live on MTV and MTV2 from MTV's Times Square Studio on December 31 at 10:30 P.M. ET (tape delay PT).
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says