Snooki Vs. Snooki at 'MTV New Year's Bash'
A small but hilarious detail from the upcoming "MTV New Year's Bash" has come out. Snooki will not only be dropped inside a giant ball but also appear in a sketch featuring Bobby Moynihan as the other guidette. A comedic turn will see Moynihan dressed like Snooki, complete with the pouf and the heavy eyeliner.
As previously reported, Snooki would climb into a ball which will be lowered into New York's Times Square to help ring in 2011 at the 90-minute special. Meanwhile her "Jersey Shore" friends like The Situation and DJ Pauly D would keep the crowd happy and lead them in a first-pumping frenzy in attempt to break a Guinness World Record.
Comedian Whitney Cumming is hosting with feature appearances by comedian Nick Kroll, Internet sensation Keenan Cahill, and Flo Rida. The rapper would perform two songs including "Club Can't Handle Me".
Not only will it count down to 2011, but also the special will celebrate the people, moments and events that dominated the headlines in 2010. Comedians will provide their unique and hilarious perspectives on the year in music, television, internet, relationships and more.
"I can't wait to host MTV's New Years Eve Bash!" Cummings said in the press release. "It's going to be so fun to party with the 'Jersey Shore' and rip on all things 2010. I'm gonna get some really good tweets."
The special will debut live on MTV and MTV2 from MTV's Times Square Studio on December 31 at 10:30 P.M. ET (tape delay PT).
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?