Z100's Jingle Ball 2010: Katy Perry, B.o.B, Bruno Mars' Performances
A week after the taping, Z100's Jingle Ball taking place at Madison Square Garden has finally aired on Fuse on Thursday night, December 16. It featured a bunch of A-list musical guests like Katy Perry, B.o.B, Bruno Mars, Taio Cruz and many more.
Perry came out of a giant wrapped present at the beginning of her set, surprising concertgoers with her toy soldier costume. She mixed her setlist with old materials like "I Kissed a Girl" and new songs like "Firework". Instead of bringing her Nutcrackers, the Jingle Ball vet got some ballerinas in gold tutus.
"I remember when I came on, and I was really scared," Perry recalled. "Obviously now I'm not scared anymore -- if you didn't' notice this outfit -- and I sang this song, and I'm going to do a remix of it now. Thank you Z100 for breaking that song and changing my life."
While it was not Perry's first Jingle Ball performance, it marked B.o.B and Mars' debut as a performer at the gig. B.o.B sang solo in "Don't Let Me Fall", and invited Mars in "Nothin' on You" before joining forces later with Paramore's Hayley Williams in "Airplanes". Mars also made a duet with Travis McCoy in "Billionaire".
The other musical acts included young stars Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. While Bieber rocked the stage with guests like Jaden Smith and Sean Kingston, Gomez brought down the house with her band The Scene. Celebrity guests that night included Kim Kardashian.
"Don't Let Me Fall":
"Nothin' on You" and "Airplanes":
More Katy Perry News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son