'Limitless' Trailer: Bradley Cooper Goes From Slacker to Rich Man
The first trailer for "Limitless" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Debuted by Apple, it gives preview to unkempt Bradley Cooper's Eddie Morra who is stuck with his writing until he is given a drug which allows him to access 100% of his brain.
He now becomes a perfect version of himself, has a phenomenal memory, can learn any language in a day and understands complex equations. When he turns a small stake into millions on Wall Street, he attracts the notice of a mega-mogul, Robert De Niro's Carl Van Loon.
But soon, Eddie is running for his life, dodging pursuing cops, mysterious stalkers and gangsters out to grab his stash of NZT. Moreover, the drug's brutal side effects which include paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death add threats to his life.
Based on Alan Glynn's novel "The Dark Fields", "Limitless" is a paranoia-fueled action thriller which highlights "the nature of power" and what someone is "willing to do to get that power." Director Neil Burger tells USA Today, "The whole movie is a ride, a kind of fever-dream crazy story constantly going off the rails."
Abbie Cornish and Anna Friel are also among the cast members of the movie, which is set for March 18, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle