Cory Monteith's Songs With His Rock Band Available for Stream
Following the footsteps of his "Glee" co-stars Mark Salling and Matthew Morrison, Cory Monteith launches his music career with an alternative indie rock band under the moniker of Bonnie Dune. Instead of singing on the lead, he serves as a drummer.
The band consist of Justin Wilczynski in vocal/guitar, Seth Roberts in guitar/vocal, Josh Kerr in bass, and Jason Massey as producer/co-writer. Their two tracks, "Sea Sick" and "Haunting", have been posted for free stream on their official Facebook page, and another song "Better View" is up on their MySpace.
The Finn Hudson depicter is going to make his first gig with his band next year. The concert will take place at the Roxy Theater in Los Angeles, on January 9. "My band! And our first show! Roxy. LA... It's like xmas; post-xmas! x-tra-mas!" Cory excitedly tweeted.
In related news, Selena Gomez revealed in an interview that she would love to make a duet with Cory Monteith. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress plays opposite the "Glee" actor in movie "Monte Carlo".
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer