Cover Art of Lil Wayne's '6'7" ' Unveiled
A day after audio stream of Lil Wayne's first post-prison single "6'7" " hit the web, a cover art of the single is unearthed. The picture tagged with Parental Advisory warning boasts an image of Weezy standing against the wall wearing his signature sagging jeans, T-shirt and hoodie.
"6'7" " aka "6 Foot 7 Foot" features one of the Young Money newest members Cory Gunz. It is produced by "A Milli" hitmaker Bangladesh and recorded for "Tha Carter IV", Weezy's next installment of the "Carter" album series.
Recalling how he reunited with Weezy, Bangladesh shared to MTV, "It's kind of similar [to how we worked together for 'A Milli']. I had 'A Milli,' knowing that the actual track was actually important. I had opportunities to sell it, but until I got it to Wayne at that time, who I wanted to get it to, I couldn't sell it to anybody else."
He went on, "This time, I knew this beat was great like that, too. And I hadn't really thought of sending it to him. I sent it to [Atlantic Records executive] Gee Roberson, and he works closely with Wayne and played it for him. That's how it happened, really."
More Lil Wayne News
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen