Cover Art of Lil Wayne's '6'7" ' Unveiled
A day after audio stream of Lil Wayne's first post-prison single "6'7" " hit the web, a cover art of the single is unearthed. The picture tagged with Parental Advisory warning boasts an image of Weezy standing against the wall wearing his signature sagging jeans, T-shirt and hoodie.
"6'7" " aka "6 Foot 7 Foot" features one of the Young Money newest members Cory Gunz. It is produced by "A Milli" hitmaker Bangladesh and recorded for "Tha Carter IV", Weezy's next installment of the "Carter" album series.
Recalling how he reunited with Weezy, Bangladesh shared to MTV, "It's kind of similar [to how we worked together for 'A Milli']. I had 'A Milli,' knowing that the actual track was actually important. I had opportunities to sell it, but until I got it to Wayne at that time, who I wanted to get it to, I couldn't sell it to anybody else."
He went on, "This time, I knew this beat was great like that, too. And I hadn't really thought of sending it to him. I sent it to [Atlantic Records executive] Gee Roberson, and he works closely with Wayne and played it for him. That's how it happened, really."
More Lil Wayne News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5