Cover Art of Lil Wayne's '6'7" ' Unveiled
A day after audio stream of Lil Wayne's first post-prison single "6'7" " hit the web, a cover art of the single is unearthed. The picture tagged with Parental Advisory warning boasts an image of Weezy standing against the wall wearing his signature sagging jeans, T-shirt and hoodie.
"6'7" " aka "6 Foot 7 Foot" features one of the Young Money newest members Cory Gunz. It is produced by "A Milli" hitmaker Bangladesh and recorded for "Tha Carter IV", Weezy's next installment of the "Carter" album series.
Recalling how he reunited with Weezy, Bangladesh shared to MTV, "It's kind of similar [to how we worked together for 'A Milli']. I had 'A Milli,' knowing that the actual track was actually important. I had opportunities to sell it, but until I got it to Wayne at that time, who I wanted to get it to, I couldn't sell it to anybody else."
He went on, "This time, I knew this beat was great like that, too. And I hadn't really thought of sending it to him. I sent it to [Atlantic Records executive] Gee Roberson, and he works closely with Wayne and played it for him. That's how it happened, really."
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!