Cover Art of Lil Wayne's '6'7" ' Unveiled
A day after audio stream of Lil Wayne's first post-prison single "6'7" " hit the web, a cover art of the single is unearthed. The picture tagged with Parental Advisory warning boasts an image of Weezy standing against the wall wearing his signature sagging jeans, T-shirt and hoodie.
"6'7" " aka "6 Foot 7 Foot" features one of the Young Money newest members Cory Gunz. It is produced by "A Milli" hitmaker Bangladesh and recorded for "Tha Carter IV", Weezy's next installment of the "Carter" album series.
Recalling how he reunited with Weezy, Bangladesh shared to MTV, "It's kind of similar [to how we worked together for 'A Milli']. I had 'A Milli,' knowing that the actual track was actually important. I had opportunities to sell it, but until I got it to Wayne at that time, who I wanted to get it to, I couldn't sell it to anybody else."
He went on, "This time, I knew this beat was great like that, too. And I hadn't really thought of sending it to him. I sent it to [Atlantic Records executive] Gee Roberson, and he works closely with Wayne and played it for him. That's how it happened, really."
More Lil Wayne News
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'
- Stephen King's 'Castle Rock' Adaptation From J.J. Abrams Gets Series Order at Hulu