Cover Art of Lil Wayne's '6'7" ' Unveiled
A day after audio stream of Lil Wayne's first post-prison single "6'7" " hit the web, a cover art of the single is unearthed. The picture tagged with Parental Advisory warning boasts an image of Weezy standing against the wall wearing his signature sagging jeans, T-shirt and hoodie.
"6'7" " aka "6 Foot 7 Foot" features one of the Young Money newest members Cory Gunz. It is produced by "A Milli" hitmaker Bangladesh and recorded for "Tha Carter IV", Weezy's next installment of the "Carter" album series.
Recalling how he reunited with Weezy, Bangladesh shared to MTV, "It's kind of similar [to how we worked together for 'A Milli']. I had 'A Milli,' knowing that the actual track was actually important. I had opportunities to sell it, but until I got it to Wayne at that time, who I wanted to get it to, I couldn't sell it to anybody else."
He went on, "This time, I knew this beat was great like that, too. And I hadn't really thought of sending it to him. I sent it to [Atlantic Records executive] Gee Roberson, and he works closely with Wayne and played it for him. That's how it happened, really."
More Lil Wayne News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!